Otterbox built in screen protector + tempered

Yongtjunkit

Hi, I was wondering if the otterbox case(otterbox defender iphone 7) case would work with existing tempered glass screen protector applied on iphone? 

Usually most cases don't have a problem with this sort of thing, but then again just to make sure I would check reviews of the case or look more into the experience others have had with it first before buying. Although with that in mind Otterbox itself doesn't recommend using another screen protector with the case since the case itself has one built in, also stating that the case was never designed to be used with another screenprotecter. With all that in mind I would recommend just sticking with the protector the case has and not using another one.otterbox.png.7eb9ad53ac52db09bc8987e15e34d3f4.png

All I can say is that system32 didn't seem that important at first alright?

3 hours ago, ImTehCookie said:

Usually most cases don't have a problem with this sort of thing, but then again just to make sure I would check reviews of the case or look more into the experience others have had with it first before buying. Although with that in mind Otterbox itself doesn't recommend using another screen protector with the case since the case itself has one built in, also stating that the case was never designed to be used with another screenprotecter. With all that in mind I would recommend just sticking with the protector the case has and not using another one.otterbox.png.7eb9ad53ac52db09bc8987e15e34d3f4.png

My phone already have the tempered glass installed, planing to replace the phone case to the otter box defender 

36 minutes ago, Yongtjunkit said:

My phone already have the tempered glass installed, planing to replace the phone case to the otter box defender 

Right, but the defender won't support the glass you have installed on your phone, Otterbox said that themselves.

All I can say is that system32 didn't seem that important at first alright?