Intel i7-3840qm idle temperature at 56-62°C

My Dell precision m4700

With i7-3840qm 256gb SSD msata and 16gb ram/Win 10

Since I bought it I noticed that when ever I put the system on the fan will blow this very noisy sound and as well does same at intervals.

So I had to clean up the fans and vents aswell I had to wipe of the old thermal pastes on both the GPU/CPU and reapplied it with HY510 silicone grease from Halnziye Shenzhen at  thermal conductivity of >1.93W/m-k and impedance of <0.225°C-in/W...

After recoupling the system the system I tested it to notice that between the bootup to an hour the fan has been quiet...

But look at where I'm having issues cause if I have seen this temperatures on a new system I won't be asking.

The image shows what I get at an idle state of the CPU likewise the Nvidia Quadro k2000m that stays at 45-50°C idle.

Are these temperatures good or is there something wrong with my thermal paste or could it be something from my is.

CoreTemp-Scr.png

IMG_20180820_021120.jpg

Still researching so I bumped into this website called Safe Temp...

https://safetemp.blogspot.com/2015/12/intel-core-i7-3840qm-max-temp.html?m=1#menu

Which said that "the absolute maximum temperature (Tmax) is 105°C, as a general rule you have to keep your temps 10-15 degrees lower under load, and 30-40 degrees lower when system is idle."

But what baffles me is that I have another Dell Inspiron that is with Intel core i5-2410 which it's absolute maximum temperature is 100°C and it can stay as low as 43-46°C when the system is idle. And the same site said it should be 30-40 below Max.

I used the thermal paste on the both of them.

Does that mean that there is no definite idle temperature for the processors or is it dependent on the system it been used on.

please I still need your ideas.