Need help with my WD Black 2TB HDD W/ Asus Z170 Pro Gaming MB

Hi folks,

I've a problem with my WD Black 2TB  with my Asus Z170 Pro Gaming MB, whenever I give restart, HDD doesn't get's recognized and also it's not showing up in Boot device in my Bios dues to some reason and it'll show up once I shutdown the PC. I've this problem from the day one, a few months my dad installed new W10 Pro without knowing he updated all the drivers, and the restart function in Windows was working as it supposed to be. few days I reinstalled OS to W10 Pro, and the restart problem comes back, it just annoying. I've never used this HDD to check with anyother system whether the other PC suffers the same fate. Things which I've done updated bios, updated all the mb drivers, have used different sata 6g cables and in different ports. I'll attach screenshots which shows you how the bios looks after hitting restart and shutting down pc. Pls help this problem is just annoying to deal with. Ty in advance.

Thanks and regards,
Yash

BIOS after hitting restart option.jpg

BIOS after shutting down and entering BIOS.jpg

Arsenal of Hardware: Intel i7 6700k Processor | Asus Z170 Pro Gaming MB | Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 16 GB 2400 MHz RAM | nVidia ZOTAC GeFore GTX 750 Ti 2GB (IK, I need to really upgrade this xD) | Phanteks P400S | 1*7500 RPM 2TB HDD WD Black (Have to really add an SSD for boot drive) | Seasonic M12II-850 Watt Bronze PSU | CoolerMaster Hyper 212x CPU Cooler | 24" 1080p BenQ GL2460 Monitor | Circle Gaming Keyboard Adroit X 7CLogitech G402 Gaming Mouse | HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset | Redgear Wireless Gamepad

Have you tried turning off "fast boot", have you tried turning off intel rapid storage technology?

On a sidenote your avatar just gave me nightmares.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

1 minute ago, Origami Cactus said:

Have you tried turning on "fast boot", have you tried turning of intel rapid storage technology?

Uninstalling Intel Rapid Store, lemme check in BIOS about Fast Boot, I guess it's turned lemme double check. 

P.S. sorry about my avatar xD

Arsenal of Hardware: Intel i7 6700k Processor | Asus Z170 Pro Gaming MB | Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 16 GB 2400 MHz RAM | nVidia ZOTAC GeFore GTX 750 Ti 2GB (IK, I need to really upgrade this xD) | Phanteks P400S | 1*7500 RPM 2TB HDD WD Black (Have to really add an SSD for boot drive) | Seasonic M12II-850 Watt Bronze PSU | CoolerMaster Hyper 212x CPU Cooler | 24" 1080p BenQ GL2460 Monitor | Circle Gaming Keyboard Adroit X 7CLogitech G402 Gaming Mouse | HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset | Redgear Wireless Gamepad

14 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

Have you tried turning on "fast boot", have you tried turning of intel rapid storage technology?

Cool it worked, ty amigo :D