Hello Everyone Can you Check if i miss something

JamesElopre

Questions:
Is there a reason for the 120gb SSD? If it's intended to be a boot drive, is there a reason for the 240gb SSD? Also in which case, i'd recommend the 240 as your boot drive anyway. It's relatively limited in capacity, not going to be difficult to fill up.
Do you have another monitor that you plan to mount on the stand?

Comments:

The power strip/surge protector appears to have a recurring trend of failing ports since February of this year based upon a number of reviews. I've never dealt with Orico, so I don't know their customer service quality.
Although sleeved cables are nice, The SATA cable you've got really isn't necessary as I don't believe the 400c has SSD mounts readily on display anywhere, and even then, they're usually minimally so. Your motherboard comes with four SATA cables as is, and if you need more, a pack of 10 can be had for cheaper than the single cable you're buying.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Swap the two SSDs out for a single SSD. If you spend a little more, you can get a 500GB Samsung 860 Evo, which is both a fast and incredibly reliable SSD: https://amzn.to/2BuBcMP

I'd ditch the overpriced LED fans that you've got in there and get Noctuas instead. And the CableMod SATA cable isn't really needed. Same goes for the internal USB hub.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

7 hours ago, TheKDub said:

Swap the two SSDs out for a single SSD. If you spend a little more, you can get a 500GB Samsung 860 Evo, which is both a fast and incredibly reliable SSD: https://amzn.to/2BuBcMP

I'd ditch the overpriced LED fans that you've got in there and get Noctuas instead. And the CableMod SATA cable isn't really needed. Same goes for the internal USB hub.

sankyu

7 hours ago, Semper said:

Questions:
Is there a reason for the 120gb SSD? If it's intended to be a boot drive, is there a reason for the 240gb SSD? Also in which case, i'd recommend the 240 as your boot drive anyway. It's relatively limited in capacity, not going to be difficult to fill up.
Do you have another monitor that you plan to mount on the stand?

Comments:

The power strip/surge protector appears to have a recurring trend of failing ports since February of this year based upon a number of reviews. I've never dealt with Orico, so I don't know their customer service quality.
Although sleeved cables are nice, The SATA cable you've got really isn't necessary as I don't believe the 400c has SSD mounts readily on display anywhere, and even then, they're usually minimally so. Your motherboard comes with four SATA cables as is, and if you need more, a pack of 10 can be had for cheaper than the single cable you're buying.

TY