MacBook Pro 13 inch 2015 faulty

So I maybe able to get a MacBook Pro 2015 for really cheap and the guy says the only problem with it is that the keyboard and trackpad have stopped working. He said that it just needs a new trackpad cable (which I know this can fix the problem). Is there anything else which could cause this problem? (Wanting to know before I buy it and I don’t get stuck with dead hardware) 

How much? Because most likely This Computer   Has better hardware just saying.

|

\/

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lenovo-Thinkpad-T440P-i5-4300M-2-6G-HD-8GB-128GB-SSD-NVS-GT-730M-BT-FPR-9Cell/112930301647?epid=1769387402&hash=item1a4b2ba6cf:g:CREAAOSwZVJazXIZ

My current code projects

--------------------------------

• C#/OpenGL ( using OpenTK graphics library API ) KnightsRealm ( unfinished, WIP plan on releasing on steam maybe a mobile port idk ) 2d topdown pixel art based game with medieval themes, sorcery, dragons, open world
  • C++ crypter ( if your into cryptography, I plan on releasing this on my website later :P
  • C#/OpenGL ( OpenGL for UI ) fan/light controller for my room w/ raspberry pi and some mechanical motors and stuff :D

Current repair projects

------------------------------

• My dreadful receiver ( a capacitor blew ) 
  • working on a PC from a client, CPU died within the system, seems like a short, replaced CPU and awaiting payment before I ship it back 
  • my old 1tb sas drive for my NAS, some blemishes or something on the PCB need to clear that back out, if it doesn't work i'll need to scrap it ( already backed up all my stuff thankfully )

If you want any software made, or stuff to be repaired give me an email! 
    mike.fernandez5138699@gmail.com

48 minutes ago, InMiseryWeSeekPancakes said:

|

\/

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lenovo-Thinkpad-T440P-i5-4300M-2-6G-HD-8GB-128GB-SSD-NVS-GT-730M-BT-FPR-9Cell/112930301647?epid=1769387402&hash=item1a4b2ba6cf:g:CREAAOSwZVJazXIZ

Mac OS has less viruses and is cleaner imo But has bad support and expensive.

OP: macbooks have bad keyboards, did you buy it new or used?

9 hours ago, InMiseryWeSeekPancakes said:

|

\/

8 hours ago, Firewrath9 said:

Mac OS has less viruses and is cleaner imo But has bad support and expensive.

OP: macbooks have bad keyboards, did you buy it new or used?

The laptop will be used and I can get it for £370 (sorry it’s in pounds) which is really cheap in the UK. Then I was looking at the replacement cable is £9. Then if it isn’t the cable, a new keyabord and trackpad is £50 alltogether. 

I normally go for windows on most of my products but because I’ve always wanted to try a MacBook out and this is the cheapest I will probably ever get one, I thought about getting it.

22 hours ago, Firewrath9 said:

Mac OS has less viruses and is cleaner

The rest of what you said I can agree on but this? No, macs get the same amount of viruses a pc gets right? Its just as likely for a virus just as much as a pc. Correct me if I'm wrong with proof. Not to be rude I just want to clarify.

My current code projects

• C#/OpenGL ( using OpenTK graphics library API ) KnightsRealm ( unfinished, WIP plan on releasing on steam maybe a mobile port idk ) 2d topdown pixel art based game with medieval themes, sorcery, dragons, open world
  • C++ crypter ( if your into cryptography, I plan on releasing this on my website later :P
  • C#/OpenGL ( OpenGL for UI ) fan/light controller for my room w/ raspberry pi and some mechanical motors and stuff :D

Current repair projects

• working on a PC from a client, CPU died within the system, seems like a short, replaced CPU and awaiting payment before I ship it back 
  • my old 1tb sas drive for my NAS, some blemishes or something on the PCB need to clear that back out, if it doesn't work i'll need to scrap it ( already backed up all my stuff thankfully )

13 hours ago, Jordyrock said:

The laptop will be used and I can get it for £370 (sorry it’s in pounds) which is really cheap in the UK. Then I was looking at the replacement cable is £9. Then if it isn’t the cable, a new keyabord and trackpad is £50 alltogether. 

I normally go for windows on most of my products but because I’ve always wanted to try a MacBook out and this is the cheapest I will probably ever get one, I thought about getting it.

Thats about the same amount of my laptop expect mine has better hardware and better support and probably better everything, if its not the same amount probably less then 370.

My current code projects

Current repair projects

1 hour ago, InMiseryWeSeekPancakes said:

The rest of what you said I can agree on but this? No, macs get the same amount of viruses a pc gets right? Its just as likely for a virus just as much as a pc. Correct me if I'm wrong with proof. Not to be rude I just want to clarify.

There are more windows users than mac users so people earn more money on windows viruses therefore there should be more viruses. Also apple has less viruses and more secure OS but that still doesnt mean you shouldn’t get an antivirus. As for the more clean, I mean the layout and I said imo.