Acces internal ssd

Jijooo

hi, im running windows from extrnal hdd on laptop. And Im interesting, how can I acces internal ssd (its not showing up in files)?

Usually, you should be seeing "Local Drive (D:)" containing the files of the internal SSD in "This PC".

If nothing is showing up, it can be a number of things.

1- The SSD is dead.

2- The SSD is encrypted.

3- You're using it wrong.

Does the SSD have an OS on it and can you boot onto it? If so, is it Windows, Linux or Mac?
If it's not Windows, it may not be able to identify the file system used by the OS, hence not showing anything.

See if the SSD shows up in Disk Management (Right click Start menu, it should be there)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

51 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

Usually, you should be seeing "Local Drive (D:)" containing the files of the internal SSD in "This PC".

If nothing is showing up, it can be a number of things.

1- The SSD is dead.

2- The SSD is encrypted.

3- You're using it wrong.

Does the SSD have an OS on it and can you boot onto it? If so, is it Windows, Linux or Mac?
If it's not Windows, it may not be able to identify the file system used by the OS, hence not showing anything.

See if the SSD shows up in Disk Management (Right click Start menu, it should be there)

It have instaled Windows, but i got virus on it and i cant boot into it, so i want to copy data out of it. It shows in Disk manegmat, but its says no conetion.

Just now, Jijooo said:

It have instaled Windows, but i got virus on it and i cant boot into it, so i want to copy data out of it. It shows in Disk manegmat, but its says no conetion.

My bad, I yust need to alow acces to it.

Ty for help :)