how can i?

eblood1

i want to speak about my optiplex 390, why doesnt want to work with my gtx 670 but my gtx 670 works in a quad core motherbaord. ive updated bios last bios i had was A11  so i updated to the last one that came out on  07 Aug 2018 witch is A14 so i updated and changed the card to my gtx 670 i had gtx 570 on  so i changed to my gtx 670 and it spark burned for no reason... what can i do to win a gtx 670 :(  :( 

what

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD

Inside some old case I found lying around.

i installed A14 bios updated to my optiplex and my gtx 670 got  spark and turned pc off really quick, 

this happened. i do not know why. what can i do to win a gtx 670 from linustech? :( 

https://imgur.com/a/jCuR6ss

1 minute ago, eblood1 said:

i installed A14 bios updated to my optiplex and my gtx 670 got  spark and turned pc off really quick, 

this happened. i do not know why. what can i do to win a gtx 670 from linustech? :( 

Nothing.

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD

1 minute ago, bleedblue said:

Nothing.

awww :(:( </3 i want help from that dude from videos on youtube not you :( hehe

he seen to busy tho he not gonna help me  :( u help me better :D 

Sorry about your luck.  You just missed out, Linus hand delivered each forum member a gtx 1080Ti a few days back.  He does this about every 6 months.  Check back in sometime around February.  

Sorry to say there's no way to "win" a GTX 670. You should check to see if your PSU is malfunctioning or if it was just a defective card.

it's time

2 minutes ago, Beowulff83 said:

Sorry about your luck.  You just missed out, Linus hand delivered each forum member a gtx 1080Ti a few days back.  He does this about every 6 months.  Check back in sometime around February.  

What? I only got a standard 1080. Wth, did members in Asia miss out on the 1080Ti?

3 minutes ago, Beowulff83 said:

aww i wish i can talk with linus :( im not asking for such big expensive card just want something that help this PC be faster before it goes out the window like windows :(

aww i wish i can talk with linus :( im not asking for such big expensive card just want something that help this PC be faster before it goes out the window like windows :(

You're essentially asking for $200. I'm sorry but you're not going to get it on this forum. Perhaps use gofundme though I doubt you'll have much luck there either.

it's time

4 minutes ago, bleedblue said:

What? I only got a standard 1080. Wth, did members in Asia miss out on the 1080Ti?

You were downgraded due to the cost of the flight overseas.   He started doing this 2 years ago due to the rising cost of fuel for his jet pack.

Just now, RollTime said:

You're essentially asking for $200. I'm sorry but you're not going to get it on this forum. Perhaps use gofundme though I doubt you'll have much luck there either.

what if i send anyone my gtx 570 and help it out some how hehe :( gtx 670  was gonna be my highest best card ive had. but cant believe it burned after i updated bios. lol can u believe the card its still working tho but having problems lol screen turns white or alot of colors when i play game

1 minute ago, Beowulff83 said:

You were downgraded due to the cost of the flight overseas.   He started doing this 2 years ago due to the rising cost of fuel for his jet pack.

Ohh that makes sense. Dark matter is expensive these days.

what if i send anyone my gtx 570 and help it out some how hehe :( gtx 670  was gonna be my highest best card ive had. but cant believe it burned after i updated bios. lol can u believe the card its still working tho but having problems lol screen turns white or alot of colors when i play game

Sell it? Why keep using the 670 if it's defective?

Also..did you..hotswap the cards?

Just now, eblood1 said:

You could sell the 570 and use the cash to help pay for another 670. Sorry about your bad luck.

Is that card within warranty?

it's time

Ohh that makes sense. Dark matter is expensive these days.

Sell it? Why keep using the 670 if it's defective?

Also..did you..hotswap the cards?

i  did the update with the gtx 570 and after update finished i put gtx 670 and that shit spark and turned off then i turned on again and spark a lil more and worked

13 minutes ago, Beowulff83 said:

Yea, it was great.  Really enjoying the GTX 1080ti -vs- the GTX 660 that I had been using.  Really love the new card.

2 minutes ago, RollTime said:

You could sell the 570 and use the cash to help pay for another 670. Sorry about your bad luck.

Is that card within warranty?

Nope its not. :( and why would i sell this gtx 570 this shit its about 30 dollars on ebay hehehe

i  did the update with the gtx 570 and after update finished i put gtx 670 and that shit spark and turned off then i turned on again and spark a lil more and worked

...yeah...you're not supposed to change GPU's when the system's powered on.

I recommend getting rid of that 670, sounds dangerous. Use the 570 or sell it.

Just now, bleedblue said:

...yeah...you're don't swap GPU's when the system's powered on.

I recommend getting rid of that 670, sounds dangerous. Use the 570 or sell it.

no no i dint do it when it was on i did it after update finished then it turned off then i changed the card and it happened

1 minute ago, kb5zue said:

Yea, it was great.  Really enjoying the GTX 1080ti -vs- the GTX 660 that I had been using.  Really love the new card.

hey man give me that 660 for gtx 570 if u not doing anything with it :(

That GTX 670 is dead, sorry, I really doubt that it will still work. There is a massive list of things that could cause that to happen. 

Yours faithfully

4 minutes ago, eblood1 said:

hey man give me that 660 for gtx 570 if u not doing anything with it :(

Sorry Linus takes all the old cards with him when he delivers the new ones.