sdsdsdsd

saif96

ex doesn't need to be in caps.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

1 minute ago, lewdicrous said:

You're dating your ex's sister?

Seems like you dug your own grave.

I didn't want to mention anything but damn dude, that's some balls you've got lol.

On 8/13/2018 at 3:36 AM, lewdicrous said:

You're dating your ex's sister?

Seems like you dug your own grave.

Just now, Netivity said:

I didn't want to mention anything but damn dude, that's some balls you've got lol.

so what do i do now? how do i fix this? i wanna get back with my old ex.

2 minutes ago, saif96 said:

yup. i messed up big time, now i dont know what to do.. i had the chance to break up with her older sister a few months ago but i didnt take it, she told me that its better if i moved on and i said that i didnt want to, i really just want to be back with my ex, what do i do.

1 minute ago, saif96 said:

Move on.

3 minutes ago, saif96 said:

To be honest man, I don't think she wants to get back together.

Without knowing the full story of what she said to you etc etc. I'd say don't get your hopes up. Might sound very negative, I know. But just don't expect it to go down like that. And if it does, well props to you my guy! 

EDIT: Let us know how you go! Keep us updated 

On 8/13/2018 at 3:41 AM, lewdicrous said:

Move on.

1 minute ago, Netivity said:

To be honest man, I don't think she wants to get back together.

Without knowing the full story of what she said to you etc etc. I'd say don't get your hopes up. Might sound very negative, I know. But just don't expect it to go down like that. And if it does, well props to you my guy! 

i really hope she does come back, but what do i do with her older sister? she did mention ones that she wanted to break up and i said no which i wish i didnt, now how do i break out the news to her ... 

5 minutes ago, saif96 said:

no way dude, i've waited for over 2 years to get back i dont wanna loss this chance i got

You broke up for a reason, don't forget that.

I've been in your shoes before (not the "dating my ex's sister" part tho) and I know how tough it is to let someone go.

Seeing as you're/were dating her sister, I think getting back with her won't be a good idea, especially if she doesn't know about it; getting back with her will create even more problems.

Think of the bigger picture.

3 minutes ago, saif96 said:

i really hope she does come back, but what do i do with her older sister? she did mention ones that she wanted to break up and i said no which i wish i didnt, now how do i break out the news to her ... 

I would first listen to what your ex says before you get hasty mate. No need to break up with her older sister if your ex doesn't want to get back together. 

I'm curious though, you seem to be very quick to breaking up with your current girlfriend and it seems like you don't want to date her at all. Why keep her around mate, bit selfish if you ask me.

1 minute ago, lewdicrous said:

I've been in your shoes before (not the "dating my ex's sister" part tho) and I know how tough it is to let someone go.

Seeing as you're/were dating her sister, I think getting back with her won't be a good idea, especially if she doesn't know about it; getting back with her will create even more problems.

I could not agree more! 

On 8/13/2018 at 3:48 AM, lewdicrous said:

1 minute ago, Netivity said:

I would first listen to what your ex says before you get hasty mate. No need to break up with her older sister if your ex doesn't want to get back together. 

I'm curious though, you seem to be very quick to breaking up with your current girlfriend and it seems like you don't want to date her at all. Why keep her around mate, bit selfish if you ask me.

because im just tired, its been over 6-8 months since i've seen her and had a good conversation with her, it just feels like theirs no point anymore, she bearly ever answers my phone calls, i just wanna give send her a text breaking up and explaining why but i dont know how.

Just now, saif96 said:

so how do i do it, i've waited for years to get back, how do i get back with her, while breaking up with her sister?

I don't think you understand it fully.

You broke up with your ex, dated her sister, and now willing to drop the sister for the ex. How do you think they're both going to feel? 

You were romantically involved with both of the sisters and there will always be the question in the back of their heads that says: "Does he still have feelings for her/me?"

It's just going to create drama my dude.

Just now, saif96 said:

how do i get back with her, while breaking up with her sister?

I'm not telling you to get back with her, I'm telling you to do the complete opposite.

Plus, she wants to TALK... You don't know what it's about so don't get your hopes up.

Just now, saif96 said:

because im just tired, its been over 6-8 months since i've seen her and had a good conversation with her, it just feels like theirs no point anymore, she bearly ever answers my phone calls, i just wanna give send her a text breaking up and explaining why but i dont know how.

Mate, personal experience? Never break up over text. It's immature and it generally doesn't end well.

My advice? Tell her you need to talk, and tell her how you feel. That way you can either talk it out, or go seperate ways.

On 8/13/2018 at 3:52 AM, Netivity said:

I don't think you understand it fully.

You broke up with your ex, dated her sister, and now willing to drop the sister for the ex. How do you think they're both going to feel? 

You were romantically involved with both of the sisters and there will always be the question in the back of their heads that says: "Does he still have feelings for her/me?"

It's just going to create drama my dude.

On 8/13/2018 at 3:54 AM, Netivity said:

Mate, personal experience? Never break up over text. It's immature and it generally doesn't end well.

My advice? Tell her you need to talk, and tell her how you feel. That way you can either talk it out, or go seperate ways.

just accept and let her talk, figure out what she wants.

Don't ever end a date with a text, phone call is bad too, go talk in person with them.

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

7 minutes ago, saif96 said:

i know i know, i really messed up, and i didnt break up with my first gf, she broke up with me, but now she's changed for the better shes nice, answers my text and calls me to go out havent seen this side of her since we were 19

and i wanna drop her older sis because i just cant stand her ignoring me like this i just want this to end.

You'll alternate between dating her and dating her older sister.

Just cut your losses and move on. Yes it's hard, but that's the right thing to do.

Dating siblings can ruin families.. I'm sure you don't want to be the reason they constantly fight.

4 minutes ago, saif96 said:

i know i know, i really messed up, and i didnt break up with my first gf, she broke up with me, but now she's changed for the better shes nice, answers my text and calls me to go out havent seen this side of her since we were 19

and i wanna drop her older sis because i just cant stand her ignoring me like this i just want this to end.

Listen to this advice:

You'll alternate between dating her and dating her older sister.

Just count your losses and move on. Yes it's hard, but that's the right thing to do.

Dating siblings can ruin families.. I'm sure you don't want to be the reason they constantly fight.

1 minute ago, saif96 said:

the problem here is theirs no zero to no chance of me meeting her face to face, she doesnt wanna go out at all, i cant go to her house her family dont know were dating, no one knows its culturally not appropriate, and she never answers my phone calls, the only thing i have is texting

And get a usual meet up place, I don't know, a diner or something. Some place that you both occasionally go to. Shops, I dunno.

9 minutes ago, Netivity said:

Listen to this advice:

And get a usual meet up place, I don't know, a diner or something. Some place that you both occasionally go to. Shops, I dunno.

like i said, theirs zero chance of face to face meet up, even a simple phone call doesn't seem possible with her, shes just ignoring me she wants to be left alone, well fine i wanna leave her alone but i wanna do it while getting back with my ex.