How to find any game?

Vod

Hello!

I want to find this one game...

I kinda remember it, but I also don't, if that nakes sense.

If you know any good site for these kind of things, that whould help me alot.

This is the game:

I saw this game on a yt vid a long time ago, maybe 5-6 years or more,I remember a few things...

You where an astronaut on mars, you where in the tipical astronaut suit in a 3rd person view.

I remember that you whould just explore, it had a creppy/sad feeling to it...

The only part of gameplay I remember is that you just found a barn, u explore it a bit and thats all i remember for the barn bit but the next thing I remember is that you enter a black room with only a light, chair, table and there was a human skeleton sitting on the chair.

Thats all I remember

Edit:

The game also looked really realistic and the first time I thougt about the "game" I thougt that is was just a dream...

Lifeless Planet?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Just now, TetraSky said:

Lifeless Planet?

OMG  TYY SOO MUCH

1 minute ago, TetraSky said:

Lifeless Planet?

ITS IT OMMGG LOL

YOU MADE MY DDAY

Just now, Vod said:

ITS IT OMMGG LOL

YOU MADE MY DDAY

If it wasn't it, I would've added "Take On Mars", but it's great that it was it.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

9 hours ago, TetraSky said:

Lifeless Planet?

Woa.. look like Death Stranding with crappier graphic. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |