First and foremost  please forgive me if there is another thread on this topic. I am new here, big fan of Linus and all his tech tips. 

I am currently getting a new network printer (Brother HL-L6200DWT) for my job. Basically Once I set this up , I want this printer to be deployed to all my client computers. How do I go about that using Group Policy? Also, I wanted to be able to monitor print jobs of those clients, and I figure I would need to setup a print server to do so. Can I set it up on my personal desktop (Windows 10 64bit) or would it be best to install in on my file share server as a print server role ( Windows Server 2016 64bit) ? My objective is to have the printer drivers readily installed on each client computers , so that I do not have to manually install each driver to every computer. 

You can set this via user Group Policy Preferences, to either map to a print server to a local IP.

If you want to monitor print jobs you need a print server, and the print server needs to always be online for the clients to print.