strange stutter with my pc when i move left and right in games

strange stutter with my pc when i move left and right in games iv got vsync on in games and dnt go under 60 fps dnt know how to fix this prob my specs are i7 7700k strix z270f mb 16gb ddr4 vengeance 3000mhz im on my 3rd mb 2nd cpu and 2nd memory and 2nd psu and tryed dif hdmi cables and dp cables and tryed dif monitors/ tv iv tryed 2 fresh installs of win10 and 8.1 still get the prob in games and desktop when moving around programs on screen i dnt know if its a stutter or micro freeze any help will be much appreciated iv got a vid of the prob on youtube 

21 minutes ago, metalslug said:

strange stutter with my pc when i move left and right in games iv got vsync on in games and dnt go under 60 fps dnt know how to fix this prob my specs are i7 7700k strix z270f mb 16gb ddr4 vengeance 3000mhz im on my 3rd mb 2nd cpu and 2nd memory and 2nd psu and tryed dif hdmi cables and dp cables and tryed dif monitors/ tv iv tryed 2 fresh installs of win10 and 8.1 still get the prob in games and desktop when moving around programs on screen i dnt know if its a stutter or micro freeze any help will be much appreciated iv got a vid of the prob on youtube 

Looking at the way it's stuttering it could also be a problem with the mouse

Turn off V-sync. You choose between tearing or stuttering. Personally, I prefer the tearing over the stuttering, as I find it less distracting. 

:)

3 minutes ago, G0rg3us_fr33man said:

Looking at the way it's stuttering it could also be a problem with the mouse

iv tryed a dif mouse and keyboard 

3 minutes ago, seon123 said:

Turn off V-sync. You choose between tearing or stuttering. Personally, I prefer the tearing over the stuttering, as I find it less distracting. 

its worse with out vsync on

i forgot to say as well it does it with an xbox 1 controller