G.SKILL RAM RGB Bugged

So basically I can't control either of the RAM stick RGB LEDs anymore.. one of the sticks is static red and the other one is doing the rainbow effect.. This happened after I installed MSI MysticLight.. now even after uninstalling both programs, restarting my PC and trying each of the programs they're still stuck and uncontrolable.. help :( It looks disgusting...

CPU & COOLER - INTEL i9 12900K | NZXT KRAKEN X62

MBO - MSI Z690 EDGE

GPU - ASUS GEFORCE RTX 3080 TUF

RAM - 2x16GB KINGSTON FURY 3200MHZ

PSU - PHANTEKS REVOLT PRO 1000W 80 PLUS GOLD

SSD #1 - CORSAIR SN850 1TB

SSD #2 - CORSAIR SN850X 4TB

SSD #3 - INTEL 660p 2TB

CASE - PHANTEKS ECLIPSE P500A D-RGB

MOUSE #1 - LOGITECH G502 X Wireless

KEYBOARD - AKKO 5108B PLUS

SPEAKERS - SVS PB-1000 + 2x ADAM A3X

HEADSET #1 - SENNHEISER IE-300

HEADSET #2 - FOSTEX TR-X00 PURPLEHREART

AMP/DAC - MAYFLOWER ARC

OS - WINDOWS 10 PRO

DISPLAY 1 - LG OLED42C2

DISPLAY 2 - XIAOMI 2K GAMING

PHONE - SAMSUNG GALAXY S23+ 

Had the same problem. MSI Mystic light is the most retarded, ugly, unpractical, abysmal, horrendous, disgusting, unapologetic and toxic software I've ever laid my hands on.

Use this program instead http://www.gskill.com/en/download/view/trident-z-rgb-control

Everytime you'll boot into windows, one of your RAM sticks might be red and the other one on rainbow mode. You'll have to configure them back everytime with the G.Skill software. For me, this stopped when I reinstalled windows once without downloading the MSI Mystic Sh** and going immediately for the G.Skill software

RGB & Fan control ULTIMATE GUIDE !

3 minutes ago, Beer_Nontitju said:

Had the same problem. MSI Mystic light is the most retarded, ugly, unpractical, abysmal, horrendous, disgusting, unapologetic and toxic software I've ever laid my hands on.

Use this program instead http://www.gskill.com/en/download/view/trident-z-rgb-control

Everytime you'll boot into windows, one of your RAM sticks might be red and the other one on rainbow mode. You'll have to configure them back everytime with the G.Skill software. For me, this stopped when I reinstalled windows once without downloading the MSI Mystic Sh** and going immediately for the G.Skill software

reinstalled windows o.O that is not gonna happen.. but from what you're saying it seems to me that MSI leaves some configuration file on your current installation of Window even after you uninstall it.. so I just have to find it.. i've tried going through the Registry, ProgramData, AppData but couldn't find any traces of it..

MBO - MSI Z690 EDGE

SSD #3 - INTEL 660p 2TB

AMP/DAC - MAYFLOWER ARC

OS - WINDOWS 10 PRO

DISPLAY 1 - LG OLED42C2

On 8/7/2018 at 5:42 PM, Beer_Nontitju said:

I can not believe a software can fuck something up so hard. I'm literally clue less. I've tried absolutely everything. I've tried AURA, it won't even start, just stops responding as soon as I start it.. G.SKILL software that used to work, no longer detects my RAM sticks, it says no RGB modules found.. and now even after a full reformat and installing fresh windows the problem persists.. I've tried taking out the RAM.. sticking just one module in each slot.. tried leaving my PC with no power for an hour.. nothing helps.. one ram stick is stuck at red color and the other is doing the rainbow effect.. wtf is going on.. I can't believe mystic light could fuck it up so bad.. jesus christ..

MBO - MSI Z690 EDGE

SSD #3 - INTEL 660p 2TB

AMP/DAC - MAYFLOWER ARC

OS - WINDOWS 10 PRO

DISPLAY 1 - LG OLED42C2

You gotta turn off the lighting effects of the RAM stick on MSI mystic light. You might have to re-install Mystic Light just do to so.

Then maybe you can detect and re-gain control over your RAM sticks with the G.Skill Software.

Be sure to have your RAM installed in this configuration .|.| 

RGB & Fan control ULTIMATE GUIDE !

5 hours ago, Beer_Nontitju said:

You gotta turn off the lighting effects of the RAM stick on MSI mystic light. You might have to re-install Mystic Light just do to so.

Then maybe you can detect and re-gain control over your RAM sticks with the G.Skill Software.

Be sure to have your RAM installed in this configuration .|.| 

I can still only control one of the RAM modules.. The other one is still stuck at half red.. Even when I removed the other module and put the broken one in the slot the working one was it i still stuck at red...

EDIT: I finally got ASUS software to work.. but it can't access the one stuck RAM module either...

MBO - MSI Z690 EDGE

SSD #3 - INTEL 660p 2TB