Stuttering in almost every game

darrenmikey

So in almost every game I play I experience constant stuttering, even when I have 60+ fps. Can someone give me a solution to this problem?

My Specs:
Motherboard: Amptron H61C

Processor: Intel i7 2600 3.4 GHz

GPU: GTX 1060 3GB GDDR5

RAM: 1X8 GB DDR3

PSU: GameMax 550 Watt Bronze 80+

Storage: HDD 1TB Seagate

Probably a refresh rate problem. 

Go to nvidia control panel > Change Resolution > se the resfresh rate to the highest your monitor can do (NOT OVERCLOCKED)

Make sure your game is using that highest refresh rate, ofc NOT any overlcoekd rates

Turn on Vsync

Make sure windows is using hgiest refresh rate (display adapter option or somehtin similar to that)

I had this issue in TF2, it was mouse smoothing or something like that. If your game has that,disbale it

*even if your game says it hasconsistent 60FPS, screen tearing without Vsynce makes it look like shit, turn vsynce on

First Computer: 3440x1440 @75Hz ROG STRIX 1080 Ti Core i5 8600K @ 1.415V @ 5.08 GHz Corsair Spec 02 EVGA CLC 280mm

7 minutes ago, CatTNT said:

Probably a refresh rate problem. 

Go to nvidia control panel > Change Resolution > se the resfresh rate to the highest your monitor can do (NOT OVERCLOCKED)

Make sure your game is using that highest refresh rate, ofc NOT any overlcoekd rates

Turn on Vsync

Make sure windows is using hgiest refresh rate (display adapter option or somehtin similar to that)

I already set the refresh rate to the highest (60 hz) and I turned on Vsync in every game

25 minutes ago, darrenmikey said:

I already set the refresh rate to the highest (60 hz) and I turned on Vsync in every game

Do a usebenchmark and make sure all your components are performing at or above average

First Computer: 3440x1440 @75Hz ROG STRIX 1080 Ti Core i5 8600K @ 1.415V @ 5.08 GHz Corsair Spec 02 EVGA CLC 280mm