Is my Ryzen 5 1600 bottlenecking GTX 1070 Ti?

So I built my own computer. I first built my computer not long after AMD had released the Ryzen 5. So I opted for the 1600 variant. I slipped it into a B350 Motherboard from MSI, accompanied with 16 GB of DDR4 2666 (because I heard 3200 wasn't compatible with Ryzen at the time), and then slipped a GTX 1050 Ti for the first couple of months. Then I bought a GTX 1070 Ti. And man, it's a beast of a card. But then I wondered, would a GTX 1070 Ti get bottlenecked by a Ryzen 5 1600 at 3.6 GHz? I am a dedicated Overwatch player and so I was expecting a much better experience (everthing low/medium, except medium AA and high/ultra textures and filtering). But no, I only got 160 frames when I expected 250 like other people with similar settings and identical graphics card, but with an Intel processor. So what's wrong? I tested PUBG (everthing low except medium textures), and I got an average of 100 frames. So I started wondering if I regretted getting Ryzen.

Anyways, I pulled up Task Manager after 30 minutes of Overwatch and saw that my 1070 Ti was only at 50-60%? So it could be my Ryzen 5 1600 bottlenecking my 1070 Ti, but then it could also be because I only have a 450 Watt power supply (spent all my money on the R5, RAM because pricing was ridiculous and the case (Corsair Crystal 460X). Could it be the graphics card not be receiving enough power? I don't have enough experience for this, so please help and explain.

run msi afterburner and do some testing to see if you get different results it will tell you how much gpu and cpu your using you might have a setting thats only allowing so many frames in game but your system should do well 100 fps isnt terrible but you shouldnt have to set things that low also have you done any bios updates it might be holding you back if you didnt.

1070 Ti isn't a bottleneck at all, I ran mine with a 1080 Ti and no bottlenecking there

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

14 hours ago, jonrosalia said:

run msi afterburner and do some testing to see if you get different results it will tell you how much gpu and cpu your using you might have a setting thats only allowing so many frames in game but your system should do well 100 fps isnt terrible but you shouldnt have to set things that low also have you done any bios updates it might be holding you back if you didnt.

I guess, thanks for the input

14 hours ago, OrbitalBuzzsaw said:

1070 Ti isn't a bottleneck at all, I ran mine with a 1080 Ti and no bottlenecking there

So you think it's the power supply? or could it be software based?

I am going to be testing other games.