what defense operator should I buy first?

Zaki_Owais
Go to solution Solved by PurplDrank,
1 minute ago, Zaki_Owais said:

Well Im unranked and only lvl33 so I see her a lot,mostly in enemy teams

I would get to know the maps a little better if you do not know or cannot estimate where the enemy is entering at. Being able to do that is essential part of being caveria 

I'm currently using my free(1st one) renown booster.Not getting much renown cuz losing every casual match.(also my aim kinda off).What defense operator should I buy when I get 25k renown.The operators currently I have are Mute,Smoke and Kapkan.Out of the these 3 I only use Mute,rest aren't for me.

11 minutes ago, Zaki_Owais said:

I'm currently using my free(1st one) renown booster.Not getting much renown cuz losing every casual match.(also my aim kinda off).What defense operator should I buy when I get 25k renown.The operators currently I have are Mute,Smoke and Kapkan.Out of the these 3 I only use Mute,rest aren't for me.

1) Castle is fun to play. althought most of the recent maps have a ton of more windows and door ways the the original maps. 

2)My favorite is Jager. He is kind of an essential, great for blocking incoming grenades. His main weapon has great recoil and when you put a long barrel on it is deadly.

3) Doc is another essential, for obvious reasons if no one on my team is doc. I pick him. 

4) Ela is very versatile, excellent and her mines are pretty deadly. 

5) Frost was nerfed, shes almost useless now but still fun to play.

14 minutes ago, PurplDrank said:

1) Castle is fun to play. althought most of the recent maps have a ton of more windows and door ways the the original maps. 

2)My favorite is Jager. He is kind of an essential, great for blocking incoming grenades. His main weapon has great recoil and when you put a long barrel on it is deadly.

3) Doc is another essential, for obvious reasons if no one on my team is doc. I pick him. 

4) Ela is very versatile, excellent and her mines are pretty deadly. 

5) Frost was nerfed, shes almost useless now but still fun to play.

what about caveira?

what about caveira?

shes fun to play if you are the sneaky type and know the maps. I am terrible with her, plus I do not see her alot in my team rotations. 

3 minutes ago, PurplDrank said:

shes fun to play if you are the sneaky type and know the maps. I am terrible with her, plus I do not see her alot in my team rotations. 

I would get to know the maps a little better if you do not know or cannot estimate where the enemy is entering at. Being able to do that is essential part of being caveria