How do I resume windows 10 media downloaded...

Couple of times now I've tried to download windows 10 iso with the media downloader. The first time my internet went bad the second time the same thing and so on... When I got back on track there will be no means to resume the download from where it stopped.

It will always start from the beginning.

Is there any suggestions or solutions to the problem. It will be highly appreciated. 

1 minute ago, PhoenixDAS said:

Couple of times now I've tried to download windows 10 iso with the media downloader. The first time my internet went bad the second time the same thing and so on... When I got back on track there will be no means to resume the download from where it stopped.

Is there any suggestions or solutions to the problem. It will be highly appreciated. 

Sadly there is no such way to do so search google for iso files thats what you can do.

Torrent it, just make sure you don't grab one that is pre-cracked or something or else you might not be able to use your key.

1 minute ago, mortino said:

Torrent it, just make sure you don't grab one that is pre-cracked or something or else you might not be able to use your key.

Too risky. There might be a hidden malware or rootkit in it. Get the ISO directly from Microsoft is the safest way. 

22 minutes ago, PhoenixDAS said:

If you have a non-Windows computer you can go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO and it'll allow you to download the ISO directly. Since it'll just be using your web browser, you can resume it if anything goes wrong.

If you don't have a non-Windows computer, tell me which version you need (which language and edition mainly) and I'll PM you a direct link for it. It can only be used once so I won't post it in the thread.

3 minutes ago, mortino said:

Just now, DaPhuc said:

Too risky. There might be a hidden malware or rootkit in it. Get the ISO directly from Microsoft is the safest way. 

Completely agree. There's zero justification for torrenting Windows 10, Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 if you have a license since Microsoft makes all of those iso's available for download directly (even if it is a bit awkward).

2 hours ago, Tabs said:

If you have a non-Windows computer you can go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO and it'll allow you to download the ISO directly. Since it'll just be using your web browser, you can resume it if anything goes wrong.

If you don't have a non-Windows computer, tell me which version you need (which language and edition mainly) and I'll PM you a direct link for it. It can only be used once so I won't post it in the thread.

The version I need is;

Windows 10 Pro

English (England)

64bit

2 minutes ago, PhoenixDAS said:

The version I need is;

Windows 10 Pro

English (England)

64bit

I'll generate a link and PM you it mate.

3 hours ago, Tabs said:

I'll generate a link and PM you it mate.

It worked perfectly. ..

I've downloaded it.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, PhoenixDAS said:

It worked perfectly. ..

I've downloaded it.

Thanks.

You're welcome mate.