Massive Frametime drops

When I'm playing some games I have a massive spike in Frametimes, Its averaging around 14ms, But it spikes up to 1000+. It has only started to do that once I installed my 2nd GPU with an SLI Bridge. Its not always when I'm playing games too, Sometimes when I'm browsing it has a slight hiccup then goes back to normal. Does it with SLI Disabled too. All Temperatures are good too.

My specs

Windows 10 Pro 10.0.17134 Build 17134

Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Z87 Bios: American Megatrends Inc. 2004 6/3/2014

Processor: Intel Core i7 4790k

GPU: 2x Nvidia GTX 1080  Driver 398.36

RAM HyperX Fury 4x8Gb

PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000G2

Storage: Corsair 240Gb SSD, 1TB WD Blue, 4TB HGST Deskstar

1st Spoiler is Normal gameplay

2nd Spoiler is when I had a Frametime drop

Spoiler

Uploaded Images

•  
  •  
Spoiler

FramedropCPU.PNG.62bd117d5faadfef964a390a60705e1c.PNG

SLI doesn't work properly in games as the developers don't spend time on it. Use 1 1080 as the other one isn't going to help.

hi.

Just now, AskTJ said:

SLI doesn't work properly in games as the developers don't spend time on it. Use 1 1080 as the other one isn't going to help.

SLI is Disabled, The Company has Partnered with Nvidia too.

Check the conections on the cards if you haven't done it yet. Get rid of raising cables for the test if you are using them.

I will also recommend a clean windows restore (is 5 minutes in these kind of rigs we have). Try that and if anything works then start testings other components.

6 minutes ago, AskTJ said:

Cmon buddy, if he has spent the money he would like to use it. If you can help then help but don't be a downer. He will benefit, is just tricky to config.,

1 minute ago, Karl Sven said:

Check the conections on the cards if you haven't done it yet. Get rid of raising cables for the test if you are using them.

I will also recommend a clean windows restore (is 5 minutes in these kind of rigs we have). Try that and if anything works then start testings other components.

Alright, Ill give this a Shot. Ill let you know if it works.

1 hour ago, Karl Sven said:

Went through the connections on the card all good No Riser cables. Ill do a Windows reinstall tommorow