Best mouse for Palm/Fingertip Grip

I have kind of a fingertip/palm grip hybrid style and I was wondering what a good mouse would be for that. My hand is 7.5 x 3.5 inches about (19 x 9 cm.) I was going to go with the razer deathadder elite or the g403 but I'm not sure about them. I'm also on a budget so I can't spend more than $55 usd.

2 minutes ago, liam807 said:

I have kind of a fingertip/palm grip hybrid style and I was wondering what a good mouse would be for that. My hand is 7.5 x 3.5 inches about (19 x 9 cm.) I was going to go with the razer deathadder elite or the g403 but I'm not sure about them. I'm also on a budget so I can't spend more than $55 usd.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

17 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

Im kinda new to buying mouses and I'm not really sure which are good the different grip styles.

1 minute ago, liam807 said:

Im kinda new to buying mouses and I'm not really sure which are good the different grip styles.

That channel has a ton of mouse reviews in general. Should be able to find something there.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

personally i love the gamdias zeus (Linus reviewed it like, ages ago) and i have kind of a similar grip ( i think to you) i rest my palm on the back but grip it on the sides with the pinky, the other one just besides and the thumb, to me its perfect, not too heavy, not too light, and the ridges are just perfect, check it out, and if ever you can find one less than (140$CAD, still in stock) get it since i think they dont do it anymore.

Hi :) 

I was in this same quest months ago.

Best answer? Go to a store that let you try them and try to feel them. Have you ever had a mouse that felt great? Try to find a picture and buy something very similar in shape.

I say this because a mouse is extremely personal. More even than a keyboard. From hand shape, size and grip style to textures feeling feedback etc (the DPI here I think is the less important, all of the mouses will in this department).

To put you an example I cannot use some of the "best mouses" out there because they dont support my pinky correctly. Like one of the corsairs that has directly a whole in the side. 

What I mean with this is that you really really have to try it out and dont let yourself guide from anyone. Choose a quality mouse that you have tried and liked.

That said I can give you some differnt ones that I consider really really good. Being this again, personal aproaches :) 

1. Logitech 502 Proteus Spectrum

My personal mouse. Big but light with some pretty sexy ergonomics. You have to feel it to understand what I mean. For me was just trying it and feeling the intercourse that it was having with my hand xDD Had to leave them there xD

2. Logitech 402 Hyperion Fury:

My second choice for ergonomics, weight and grip.

3. Logitech G203 (is the wired version of the newer "pro")

Simplicity at its best.

Try to see if some of the newer steelseries are your cup of tea (I've heard that thing with 1:1 track is good? Dont know, I think is a gimmick). If not I think one of these 3 is the one to go.

Thanks, guys, I think that I will just have to go see in a store because I've never felt a mouse that was really perfect for me so I may need to broaden my products.

19 hours ago, Streetguru said:

That channel has a ton of mouse reviews in general. Should be able to find something there.

Just now, liam807 said:

Thanks, guys, I think that I will just have to go see in a store because I've never felt a mouse that was really perfect for me so I may need to broaden my products.

18 hours ago, Karl Sven said:

Hi :) 

I was in this same quest months ago.

Best answer? Go to a store that let you try them and try to feel them. Have you ever had a mouse that felt great? Try to find a picture and buy something very similar in shape.

I say this because a mouse is extremely personal. More even than a keyboard. From hand shape, size and grip style to textures feeling feedback etc (the DPI here I think is the less important, all of the mouses will in this department).

To put you an example I cannot use some of the "best mouses" out there because they dont support my pinky correctly. Like one of the corsairs that has directly a whole in the side. 

What I mean with this is that you really really have to try it out and dont let yourself guide from anyone. Choose a quality mouse that you have tried and liked.

That said I can give you some differnt ones that I consider really really good. Being this again, personal aproaches :) 

1. Logitech 502 Proteus Spectrum

My personal mouse. Big but light with some pretty sexy ergonomics. You have to feel it to understand what I mean. For me was just trying it and feeling the intercourse that it was having with my hand xDD Had to leave them there xD

2. Logitech 402 Hyperion Fury:

My second choice for ergonomics, weight and grip.

3. Logitech G203 (is the wired version of the newer "pro")

Simplicity at its best.

Try to see if some of the newer steelseries are your cup of tea (I've heard that thing with 1:1 track is good? Dont know, I think is a gimmick). If not I think one of these 3 is the one to go.

Forgot to quote you lol

4 hours ago, liam807 said:

The G502 is a great all-rounder, there's a reason it's the best selling gaming mouse

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they