Computer BOSD & Games Crashing

LuckyRNG

Hi,

For a while now I've been having issues with my PC and i'm not sure whats causing the issue, any help/suggestions on how to fix these issues are greatly appreciated, if you need any more information or details I will provide them.

Previously I have updated all my drivers when the crashing occurred but it didn't help fix the issue. 

I done some digging around online and plan to run a RAM test later using (memtest86), are there any other tests I can run?

I have ran GPU and CPU tests in the past like Prime95, 3DMark (and some others cant remember the names) and they both seem fine. 

I have included a screenshot of my event viewer to show how many times my PC has crashed recently, as you can see they are all to do with the Kernel Power.

I also provided a link below for the sysnative zip folder, however when I tried to run the 'perfmon /report' I kept getting an error telling me "That Data Collector Set or one of its dependencies is already in use". I did have a quick look online for a fix but couldn't get it working. (Also included a DxDiag if needed)

Once again thanks in advance for any replies! 

Issues include; 

• Games Crashing (LOL, Rainbow Six Siege, Payday2, Fortnite, COD, Starcraft2 [pretty much any game I play])
  • Blue Screens
  • Failing to boot (I press the power button and it takes several attempts to boot)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qgrPa3yrwsgU6LeEVhcBIarA15PQ6opY/view?usp=sharing

• OS - Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista ?  Windows 10
  • x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? 64-bit
  • What OS was originaly installed on the system? Windows 10 (I built the PC)
  • Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from a retailer)? Retail Version
  • Age of system (hardware) Built the PC back in December
  • Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? I done a clean re-installation of Windows 10 sometime around March (I think)
  • CPU model AMD Ryzen 5 1600
  • Video Card model MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 8GB
  • MotherBoard - (if NOT a laptop) Asus - STRIX B350-F GAMING ATX AM4 
  • Power Supply - brand & wattage (if laptop, skip this) EVGA - SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX
  • System Manufacturer N/A (Personally built the rig)
  • Exact model number (if OEM or laptop) N/A
  • Laptop or Desktop? Desktop

image.png

image.png

image.png

DxDiag.txt

whats your hard drive setup/age

i7-8700k @ 4.8Ghz | EVGA CLC 280mm | Aorus Z370 Gaming 5 | 16GB G-Skill DDR4-3000 C15 | EVGA RTX 2080 | Corsair RM650x | NZXT S340 Elite | Zowie XL2730 

57 minutes ago, AntiTrust said:

whats your hard drive setup/age

I have a SSD, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB 

and a HDD, Seagate - Barracuda 2TB

Both were installed at the same time (around December 2017, can't remember the exact date)