Leaking Capacitor Causing no Display Output?

I recently bought a Wade-8656 off eBay in new condition for a low end build. It is an LGA775 motherboard with an Intel Q965+ICH8DO chipset. (Link for full info: https://www.portwell.com.tw/hc_products/WADE-8656.html?refresh=1). I put two matching sticks sticks of 256MB DDR2 400MHz in with a Core 2 Duo E6550 and a PNY 8400GS rev.3 1024MB graphics card in. The output on the motherboard and graphics card let to no signal, both using VGA with a VGA to DisplayPort adapter for my monitor. The fans on the CPU cooler and GPU spun. There were no beep codes at all. I then tried changing out the E6550 with a Pentium 4, with the same result, however, I did not secure the heatsink properly and it shut off presumably due to overheating. The fans on the CPU heatsink and GPU did not spin. I tried again with a Core 2 Duo E5300 with the same result, and again with the same E6550 as the first test, but that did not work as well. Did I somehow kill the motherboard? The power supply is one I use on my daily system and I tested it back on my daily system and it did work.

Thanks for any help.

Have you tried a different graphics card? Could also be an issue with the VGA/DP adapter, or the cables themselves. I doubt you killed the board, make sure everything including the power connectors are seated properly and clear the CMOS.

On 8/1/2018 at 10:12 PM, Leinad4400 said:

Have you tried a different graphics card? Could also be an issue with the VGA/DP adapter, or the cables themselves. I doubt you killed the board, make sure everything including the power connectors are seated properly and clear the CMOS.

I went through that and it still won't power on, however I did find this in the manual.

5D1035C7-8C69-4358-AFA1-977889D3431B.jpeg.9c2e01320a5a1517cfddf69941ea82c7.jpeg

(Page 14-6)

I'm assuming it is off and preventing the system from powering on. I'm not sure how to fix it.

Edit: The picture is nothing that would affect it, it's just the system not automatically turning back on after turning off suddenly. If it's off it can be turned back on manually. 

Edited by Ωhmbreon
Correction

I have tried to make it work again and it still won't display, even though the fans spin on the cpu and cpu, and the hard drive works as well.

I have tried all configurations of RAM I can with my two sticks of DDR2. I have tried the onboard VGA port and the DVI and VGA port from a 8400 GS Rev.3 and the DVI and DisplayPort port on a 750Ti. I know the DisplayPort on the 750Ti works for sure, but it still doesn't display. I have tried with and without a hard drive. I have tried plugging in a USB keyboard and mouse. None of what I've tried has worked.

I have inspected the entire motherboard front and back, and all the connection slots and CPU pins, and only found one thing of suspicion:

Is that a leaking or failing capacitor? None of the other similar capacitors look like this?

IMG_5172.thumb.jpg.683dc9c628b4364f423f645c2de3aff9.jpg

Here's one of the other capacitors, note the absence of a black spot/hole in the top:

IMG_5174.thumb.jpg.7a244c7fc721f0a360ca0f8f21125e78.jpg

In the Original eBay listing pictures, none of those capacitors had an anomaly on them. There were 9 available so obviously it isn't the same motherboard in the picture, but I was checking for the anomaly. 

So could it be a failed capacitor?