First time builder, 3 custom builds, help me chose one

Currency: Euro, USD

Budget: 600 Euro/700$ - The way i set this list up, all 3 options end up at around 600 euros in price

Buying parts from: Romania,from eMag, different sellers selling their products on 1 webpage, every seller is certified and guaranteed to sell brand new models, they include warranty for every component present in my list.  https://www.emag.ro/

Upgrading: future proof pc from an outdated i3 4130, gtx 650 2gb pc

Usage: mostly gaming but also 3d work, animation and video editing

1)

CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-8400 Coffee Lake, 2.80GHz, 9MB, Socket 1151 - Chipset seria 300, BOX

Motherboard: Gigabyte B360M HD3, Socket 1151

RAM: 2 x HyperX FURY Red 8GB DDR4, 2666MHz, CL16

GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Cerberus Advanced Edition 8GB DDR5 256-bit

(will acquire 1 year from now when prices drop a bit and when i have the money since this build eats up everything, until than gonna use my Asus STRIX 4GB OC 1050 TI that i got a year ago)

Storage: HDD Seagate BarraCuda® 1TB, 7200rpm, 64MB cache, SATA III
                HDD Seagate BarraCuda® 500GB, 7200rpm, 32MB cache, SATA III (i have it in my pc, had it for 4 years)
                Solid state drive (SSD) WD Green, 120GB, SATAIII, 2.5

PSU: Sirtec - High Power Element BRONZE 500W

(i have it in my current pc, had it for 4 years)

Case: Zalman ZM-Z1

(from my old pc, 4 years old)

2)

CPU: Intel Core™ i5 Coffee Lake i5-8600, 3.10Ghz, 9MB, Socket LGA1151 ITT

RAM: 2 x HyperX FURY Red 8GB DDR4, 2666MHz, CL16

(will acquire 1 year from now when prices drop a bit and when i have the money since this build eats up everything, until than gonna use my Asus STRIX 4GB OC 1050 TI that i got a year ago)

HDD Seagate BarraCuda® 500GB, 7200rpm, 32MB cache, SATA III (i have it in my pc, had it for 4 years)

Case: Zalman ZM-Z1 (from my old pc, 4 years old)

3)

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-8700 Coffee Lake, 3.2GHz, 12MB, Socket 1151 - Chipset seria 300, BOX

RAM: 1 x HyperX FURY Red 8GB DDR4, 2666MHz, CL16

Case: Zalman ZM-Z1

(from my old pc, 4 years old)

! has only 1x8gb of ram to fit into the budget

What i would like to know, are all of these parts compatible with each other? as far as i know they are but it's my first time so i want to be sure

Which option would be the best choice in your opinion? if it was up to me i'd go with the i7 (cause it's a darn i7 :P) but the budget really limits me there so for my budget i'd say the first build would be best. To me SSD is optional but i thought if i stored my windows and my unity/blender/adobe ae work on it it would make things go faster.

Looking forward to your suggestions :)

Edited by ZoliWorks
added case name

Number 3, but some things to change:
• Get a different PSU - Corsair CX550M for example, since I personally have never heard of 'Sirtec' and it looks like a sketchy unit.

• Get an SSD such as the Samsung 850 EVO or the Crucial MX500, it will speed up your work flow a lot.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

1 minute ago, seoz said:

Number 3, but some things to change:
• Get a different PSU - Corsair CX550M for example, since I personally have never heard of 'Sirtec' and it looks like a sketchy unit.

• Get an SSD such as the Samsung 850 EVO or the Crucial MX500, it will speed up your work flow a lot.

Problem is, all of these builds are at budget limit, if i want to get an SSD than i'd have to remove the 1TB HDD to fit into the budget :/

3 minutes ago, ZoliWorks said:

Problem is, all of these builds are at budget limit, if i want to get an SSD than i'd have to remove the 1TB HDD to fit into the budget :/

You can always buy a 1TB HDD later though, right? You'd be better starting out with a fast SSD with the OS on it, feeling the speed from the get-go, and then later getting storage expansion, than to buy a HDD now and miss out on the SSD speeds.

If you go HDD now and choose to go SSD later, you'll have to clone or transfer your entire OS + its files into the SSD, but I'm probably going off-topic so I'll stop here.

Just now, seoz said:

You can always buy a 1TB HDD later though, right? You'd be better starting out with a fast SSD with the OS on it, feeling the speed from the get-go, and then later getting storage expansion, than to buy a HDD now and miss out on the SSD speeds.

If you go HDD now and choose to go SSD later, you'll have to clone or transfer your entire OS + its files into the SSD, but I'm probably going off-topic so I'll stop here.

Huh, that's one way to put it, yeah, it makes sense, even tho i'm running out of space with this 500 gig i'd manage cause ssd gives 120 more gig (the ssd i get, cause i only want to for OS and work)
My main concern is the ram, i have 1x8gb in my pc rn (i3 4130 3.2ghz, 1x8gb ddr3 1600mhz, and gtx 1050 ti 4gb asus strix OC) how will that do for gaming with this new setup? i mainly play fallout 4, far cry 4, gta 5, bf4, crossout and so on, but i'm looking forward to buying far cry 5, battlefield 1 and far cry 76. Will that 8gb hold up?

Also, the ram speed, how much difference does 2666 make instead of 2133? cause the price difference is 20 euros between the two , cause if i change the ram i might be able to fit in the 1tb drive

2 minutes ago, ZoliWorks said:

My main concern is the ram, i have 1x8gb in my pc rn and gtx 1050 ti 4gb asus strix OC) how will that do for gaming with this new setup? i mainly play fallout 4, far cry 4, gta 5, bf4, crossout and so on, but i'm looking forward to buying far cry 5, battlefield 1 and far cry 76. Will that 8gb hold up?

I have an 8600K, 8GB of RAM, and a GTX 1060 3GB, and I can manage Fallout 4 on max settings and am able to reach the 75FPS cap that Bethesda put on, no dips or dropped frames too. Although Fallout 4 is heavily GPU-bound so your GTX 1050 Ti should be fine.

8GB of RAM is perfectly adequate for games, you'll just need to research the games you play and see what amount of memory they recommend for smooth gameplay.

22 minutes ago, ZoliWorks said:

3d work, animation and video editing

Why aren't you just getting an R5 1600 or R5 2600 for less than the i7 for pretty close all multi-threaded performance?

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

2 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

Why aren't you just getting an R5 1600 or R5 2600 for less than the i7 for pretty close all multi-threaded performance?

I grew up with Intel and Nvidia, i "mostly" understand Intel and Nvidia and can compare specific parts, but i have no knowledge with AMD and honestly i want to keep my builds Intel and Nvidia based

5 minutes ago, seoz said:

I have an 8600K, 8GB of RAM, and a GTX 1060 3GB, and I can manage Fallout 4 on max settings and am able to reach the 75FPS cap that Bethesda put on, no dips or dropped frames too. Although Fallout 4 is heavily GPU-bound so your GTX 1050 Ti should be fine.

8GB of RAM is perfectly adequate for games, you'll just need to research the games you play and see what amount of memory they recommend for smooth gameplay.

Well than i'd have no issues either, also i might manage to change my budget from 600 euros to around 750 so than i can complete the i7 build

What about CPU coolers? i don't plan on overclocking so will the default one be good enough? i don't mind noise either cause i got used to my noisy old pc :P

3 minutes ago, ZoliWorks said:

That doesn't make much sense, depending on your software if you're going to spend that much on your CPU with the i7, which you probably should, AMD is offering an 8 core CPU with more performance at the same price point.

The 8 core R7 1700 is likely cheaper than the i7 8700 currently.

And if you buy a decent X470 board, AMD is likely to release 12 or 16 core CPUs on the same platform next year.

PCPartPicker part list: https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/bRNMw6
Price breakdown by merchant: https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/bRNMw6/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 7 1700 3GHz 8-Core Processor  (€207.90 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Motherboard: ASRock - B450M PRO4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€87.83 @ Mindfactory)
Total: €295.73
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-07-31 20:04 CEST+0200

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

1 minute ago, ZoliWorks said:

What about CPU coolers? i don't plan on overclocking so will the default one be good enough? i don't mind noise either cause i got used to my noisy old pc

Stock cooler is kind of crude, I would suggest at least getting an aftermarket one, something a Cryorig C7 just so you have slightly better temperatures and better build quality. It's up to you though, but a stock cooler is fine for light tasks such as web browsing and office work. Anything more and you'll want a better cooler.