Sennheiser HD 559 vs Beyerdynamic DT 770 vs other stuff

Hello people :D , im not very good with audio so i wanted your help to decide on a good set of headphones or a headset.

I will be using these for gaming , music, movies and some amateur music production (not serious stuff).

I will also connect these straight on my onboard audio which is the Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec as i dont have the  budget to spend money on amps and dacs , and I dont think im gonna invest in the future more on my sound system..

My priorities are:

1.Good Bass and Low End ( I listen to alot of bassy electronic music and some hip hop stuff )

ofcourse i like my sound clarity too though , dont want them to lose too much on highs and etc.

2.Comfort (almost excluselively prefer cloth\velour earpads , hate the leather ones)

3.Soundstage 

I really dont care about microphone quality (if i get in the end a headset instead of headphones) as i already use a good one. I also dont care about virtual 7.1 surround or rgb or any lighting xD.

Im between the:

1. beyerynamic dt 770 80 ohms (i want these the most but i want to know if the onboard audio will handle them.    price:140 euros

2. beyerdynamic dt 770 32 ohms (i want to know if this version is as good as the 80 ohm soundwise , i know it has leather pads but if the sound is as good as i hear for the 80 ohm version i would buy them )  price:140 euros

3. sennheiser hd 559  

price:100 euros

4. sennheiser gsp 300 

price:80 euros

5. hyperx cloud pro 

price: 80 euros

6. steelseries arctis 3

price: 80 euros

7. sennheiser game one 

price: 150 euros ( i heard good things for them , i put them here as an alternative option to the first 3 options. If they are as good as i hear they say )

Now , I know that these have different prices but i if i can run the dt 770s 80ohm fine or if the 32 ohms version is as good as the 80 ohm version then im eager to pay more than the other options.

From options 3 to 6 Im eaqualy happy to buy any of these,budget wise.

For context ive been using on my pc for quite a long time the Roccat Syva in ear earphones which have an 32ohm impedance rating and max spl. at 1khz: 96db. And I only get them to 40 or 50% of their volume from my onboard audio ( i dont tend to blast my ears with high volumes xD)

Thanks in advance , and Im really sorry for the long text nd information overload. :D

HD559 would be the most balanced. DT770 is really good at bass but has really bad mids. Game one is basically the HD558 with a pretty decent mic attached to them. Definitely go with one of those 3. Also keep in mind the 559 and Game on are open and the DT770 is closed.

7 minutes ago, Max_Settings said:

HD559 would be the most balanced. DT770 is really good at bass but has really bad mids. Game one is basically the HD558 with a pretty decent mic attached to them. Definitely go with one of those 3. Also keep in mind the 559 and Game on are open and the DT770 is closed.

hmm so do the hd 559 have a nice low end? i really care about the sub bass freqencies on the songs i listen to. Also would i be able to use the dt 770 80 ohm version , or any of the 3 options you suggested ,with the onboard sound? or is the 32 ohm version a better option that the 80 ohm.

Closed or open i dont really care :D as long as they dont sound very limited soundstage wise.

16 minutes ago, ExtenZe said:

hmm so do the hd 559 have a nice low end? i really care about the sub bass freqencies on the songs i listen to. Also would i be able to use the dt 770 80 ohm version , or any of the 3 options you suggested ,with the onboard sound? or is the 32 ohm version a better option that the 80 ohm.

Closed or open i dont really care :D as long as they dont sound very limited soundstage wise.

DT770 is the king of cheap sub bass, but mids are terrible. 559 has good mid bass and a more balanced sound.

5 minutes ago, Max_Settings said:

DT770 is the king of cheap sub bass, but mids are terrible. 559 has good mid bass and a more balanced sound.

ok thanks for your opinion, i just hope they will sound good from my onboard audio chip  without an amp...

Just now, ExtenZe said:

ok thanks for your opinion, i just hope they will sound good from my onboard audio chip  without an amp...

The 80ohm will do ok. Amps and DACs always will give an improvement to the sound though when you get more budget.

@ExtenZe I recently picked up the DT 770 80 ohm. They are my first attempt at using quality headphones. I have been running them off of my Asus Maximus X Hero with no problems. They get very loud. I was also looking for good bass. While they are not bass cannons, they do a pretty good job. Mids are definitely recessed and, depending on the song, highs can sometimes be a little harsh. 

The other day, I brought them in to work to compare with some of my coworkers headphones. He brought in some Sennheiser HD6XX's and Hifiman HE4XX's. We ran all 3 sets from his laptop through a RME Babyface Pro. The DT 770's definitely had more bass but the other 2 were much more neutral. I really liked mine the best. I do tend to prefer the "V" eq.

If you can, try out a few options and send back the losers. Good luck.