Crunchyroll extended 30 day free trial

TopWargamer

already fell for the "i forgot to unsubsribe" payment....$6 down the drain

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

Good thing I signed up using a pre-paid VISA card that only has $1.46 left on it.

Success-baby.jpg

COMIC SANS

Good thing I signed up using a pre-paid VISA card that only has $1.46 left on it.

soooo....does that work?

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

soooo....does that work?

So long as it's a VISA pre-paid card and not an AMEX, because VISA is accepted on Crunchyroll, whether it's an actual debit/credit card or pre-paid card.

COMIC SANS

Its only like £5 that's a good deal alone in my opinion i use it all the time

Gaming rig: CPU: I5-2500K GPU: EVGA 660TI 3GB SC+ RAM: Corsair 8GB Vengence 1600MHz SSD: 250GB Samsung Evo Keyboard: Razer Black Widow ultimate Mouse: Logitech MX Master Monitor: 2x Acer 21.5 inch

Laptop Dell 7559: CPU: i7-6700HQ GPU: GTX 960M 4GB RAM: 8GB 1600MHz

LOL, more like 100$ down the drain... for whatever reason my account was automaticly set on a full year of full fledged membership.

(why the fuck would i watch japanese drama?)

all that money ... i kinda went ... well oh shit, i might aswell just roll with it, i would have prefered a only anime membership though.. the thing with crunchyroll is .. they absolutely suck at streaming, i can barely even watch 480p without lagging, and i have a 25/25 connection, not only is it impossible to watch 1080p 90% of the time and not worth the trouble but their library is EXTREMELY limited, i alone have watched more anime than their entire selection offers.

and the final, by far most unforgivable, for a paying service that i pay 100$ i can't even watch half of their shows, they are all restricted and due to "licensing limitations this is unavaliable on your area" which is bullshit!, i can hardly watch anything without a proxy/vpn.

btw i have several 48 hour all access guest passes if anyone wants them. and during christmas i think they had 50% off on all memberships.

FZBV37775BY

HHRXKTK9NH8

Y8HQZLLQQ8T

LOL, more like 100$ down the drain... for whatever reason my account was automaticly set on a full year of full fledged membership.

all that money ... i kinda went ... well oh shit, i might aswell just roll with it, i would have prefered a only anime membership though.. the thing with crunchyroll is .. they absolutely suck at streaming, i can barely even watch 480p without lagging, and i have a 25/25 connection, not only is it impossible to watch 1080p 90% of the time and not worth the trouble but their library is EXTREMELY limited, i alone have watched more anime than their entire selection offers.

and the final, by far most unforgivable, for a paying service that i pay 100$ i can't even watch half of their shows, they are all restricted and due to "licensing limitations this is unavaliable on your area" which is bullshit!, i can hardly watch anything without a proxy/vpn.

btw i have several 48 hour all access guest passes if anyone wants them. and during christmas i think they had 50% off on all memberships.

FZBV37775BY

HHRXKTK9NH8

Y8HQZLLQQ8T

wouldn't that be your connection issue? i can steam 1080p just fine.. even when i had 15/2 connection.

Fractal Design Define R4 | MSI x79a-GD45 | 3960X @ 4.6Ghz | Lots of EK Blocks | EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4) DDR3 1866 | Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD | Western Digital Red 2TB x4 (Raid 10) | Corsair AX760 | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

wouldn't that be your connection issue? i can steam 1080p just fine.. even when i had 15/2 connection.

chances are high we aren't even connected to the same place ... i have no idea where you are from but it proably isn't Norway, my connection is just fine, their streaming to me is the problem here, im probably just lower priority than you are.

chances are high we aren't even connected to the same place ... i have no idea where you are from but it proably isn't Norway, my connection is just fine, their streaming to me is the problem here, im probably just lower priority than you are.

Oh you're from norway. I'm from the US so... yea I probably have a much better connection to CR's servers.

Fractal Design Define R4 | MSI x79a-GD45 | 3960X @ 4.6Ghz | Lots of EK Blocks | EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4) DDR3 1866 | Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD | Western Digital Red 2TB x4 (Raid 10) | Corsair AX760 | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

FZBV37775BY

HHRXKTK9NH8

Y8HQZLLQQ8T

use a vpn and you can watch anything

Gaming rig: CPU: I5-2500K GPU: EVGA 660TI 3GB SC+ RAM: Corsair 8GB Vengence 1600MHz SSD: 250GB Samsung Evo Keyboard: Razer Black Widow ultimate Mouse: Logitech MX Master Monitor: 2x Acer 21.5 inch

Laptop Dell 7559: CPU: i7-6700HQ GPU: GTX 960M 4GB RAM: 8GB 1600MHz

use a vpn and you can watch anything

yeah i know, and i do, i even mentioned it in my comment, but my points is, that is unforgivable for something i pay 100$ for, what if we didn't have such a thing? then it would just be wasted money, i pay good money for the service to watch anime yet .. they don't seem to let me watch anime soooo.... what's the point? nothing.