Best headphones to pair with Blue yet

uReqt

I have a budget of 50 pounds looking for 7.1 surround sound headphones (Make sure its not usb as it needs to go in the jack on the Yeti)

Current PC

CPU: I5-7400

GPU: Gigabyte 1050Ti

RAM: Crucial DDR4 8GB 2133mhz

CASE: GameMax Falcon

MOBO: Prime B250M-A

Peripherals                                                                

Mouse: Corsair Sabre

Keyboard: Corsair Strafe

Mic/headphone: Blue Yeti /w JVC HA-SR50X

Mouse Mat: Razer Goliathus

Yeti monitoring output is stereo. Yeti recording is stereo. 7.1 surround sound headphones... I suppose those are technically stereo too?

Since virtual 7.1 is necessarily a software effect, it's not something you can do purely with an analog connection like a 3.5mm jack. Get a good pair of normal headphones; there's no point to spending more on a feature that you won't be able to use anyways.

Dont buy into the gimmicky 7.1 stuff its all just software based.. any set of headphones are capable of this you just gotta download the software.  

Your best bet it to buy the best stereo headphones you can get for 50 pounds lets see:

Status Audio CB-1 are excellent stereo headphones and for the price almost cant be beat check them out here:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01BDX1IVW/ref=s9u_simh_gw_i4?ie=UTF8&fpl=fresh&pd_rd_i=B01BDX1IVW&pd_rd_r=baa6a44e-9095-11e8-915c-7dadc2b59388&pd_rd_w=XItXK&pd_rd_wg=3qo2X&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=&pf_rd_r=ZQHK64V79WH5DXP86W87&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=c94b10e6-5d13-4277-941a-22d2451d77f4&pf_rd_i=desktop

Another great budget cans with lots of bass (if you like that) are the mono price retros'

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Monoprice-Modern-Retro-Headphones-116150/dp/B01M7Z0VKR/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1532583398&sr=8-1&keywords=monoprice+retro