Multiple Cursors On Two Monitors While In Game

MrMCGuy

I'm not sure if this is in the right spot, but, I was wondering if it is possible to have two cursors, one on each monitor and be able to use both, while in a full-screen game. One would be for the game and the other for my second monitor. Is it possible to use the one on the second monitor without tabbing out of the game? I know there are programs but I don't know if they work like that.

As far as I know this is not possible, at least with a stock OS.  Using VMs you could probably pull it off but that's a whole other rabbit hole.  Also the answer is going to be platform specific and not related to your monitor, so I'm moving this to the Windows subforum, as I'm assuming that's your OS

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

i use a program called teamplayer for that exact purpouse, but you'll need two physical mouses, one for each cursor, i dont know if there is a way of doing that with just one mouse

Spoiler

PC: Crimson DNA

CPU: Ryzen Threadripper 1920x | GPU: Titan X pascal | RAM: 64 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 2800 Mhz Motherboard: MSI x399 Creation PSU: Corsair TX850M Case: Deepcool Genome ROG certified edition | Keyboard: Razer Huntsman Elite + Razer Orbweaver chroma Mouse: Razer Naga

Laptop: Alienware 13 R3

CPUCore i7 7700HQ | GPU: GTX 1060 6 GB | RAM: 16 GB DDR4 Monitor: 1440p OLED touchscreen

In theory you could have mouse macro running in-game while you do other stuff. But setting that up will take time.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Ok, thanks!

EDIT: I downloaded pluralinput, but the mouse won't click, any idea why?

On 7/25/2018 at 3:35 AM, Lord Athetos said:

i use a program called teamplayer for that exact purpouse, but you'll need two physical mouses, one for each cursor, i dont know if there is a way of doing that with just one mouse

does this allow you to interact with two separate windows at the same time? or do the windows still focus one at a time but both mice can call focus?

On 27/7/2018 at 9:46 PM, Fleetscut said:

does this allow you to interact with two separate windows at the same time? or do the windows still focus one at a time but both mice can call focus?

Yes, you can use it with two separate monitors

Spoiler

PC: Crimson DNA

CPU: Ryzen Threadripper 1920x | GPU: Titan X pascal | RAM: 64 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 2800 Mhz Motherboard: MSI x399 Creation PSU: Corsair TX850M Case: Deepcool Genome ROG certified edition | Keyboard: Razer Huntsman Elite + Razer Orbweaver chroma Mouse: Razer Naga

Laptop: Alienware 13 R3

CPUCore i7 7700HQ | GPU: GTX 1060 6 GB | RAM: 16 GB DDR4 Monitor: 1440p OLED touchscreen