Creating YouTube video Intro?

Greetings fellow forum users!

This is my first post on the forum, and I hope this is in the right spot :o (if not, I apologize!). I am wondering for those of you who put videos on youtube, how do you create an intro scene that looks visually appealing? I don't really want to spend money to pay for a service or anything, and I'm sure there are free websites or programs out there. Let me know what you use or have heard of! Thanks ahead of time!

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Honestly, if you make it clean enough, you could get by with text and a short thing of music.

Elaborate intros are just tedious.

I video edit in Vegas Pro, so I'd use that.

That is true, however unless Vegas Pro has some free version somewhere, I said in my original post I don't want to have to purchase a service/software.

Just now, DeafeningSilence said:

That is true, however unless Vegas Pro has some free version somewhere, I said in my original post I don't want to have to purchase a service/software.

Yeah, I understand.

Uh... if you're getting into a free video editor, there's Da Vinci Resolve. I couldn't tell you how to work it, but I'm sure it's not unlike how you could make a text intro in Vegas.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

I highly suggest getting a blendr intro.  They are quick and clean.  They are intensive on rendering and can run into issues but some channels have templates posted and will do them on request.

For all your free software needs:

Spoiler

As for intros, I find most of them annoying. I even skip LTT intro. 

As for text and a sound, the TV show lost did exactly that for 6 seasons. 

A lot of people just say “hey there, it’s username and today we’re doing activity.” And then they just start. 

Or youre pewdie pie and your army of 9 year olds make intros all the time. 

Channels that say hi I watch are cult of mush, and call me Kevin. It’s brief and jumps right in. Cult of mush even says “and lets jump right in starting with first topic”