best gigabit network switch on a budget?

I need help deciding on the best network switch on a budget to get gigabit speeds any suggestions? 

whats your budget? I was recently recommended this one by a friend who knows a lot about networking, so it should be pretty good https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A128S24/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

how many ports do you need, and managed or unmanaged?  I have a netgear gs108 that has been running 24/7 for over a year without me having to do anything to it.  I also have a netgear gs205, and I regularly have to power cycle it and for some reason my xbox one did not like being connected to it, and would drop connection in always on games like destiny 2 and the division.  I managed to get both of them on clearance at my local walmart for less than $20 each, I have no clue how much they regularly sell for. 

This 8-port Netgear GS308 un-managed switch has served me well:

https://www.amazon.com/NETGEAR-Ethernet-Unmanaged-Internet-Splitter/dp/B00KFD0SEA/

Follow me on Twitch! - Twitch.TV/PedenPants

Gaming Rig

Core i7-6800k @ 4.0 GHZ | 16 GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | WD Black NVMe 256 GB | WD Blue 1 TB | Acer 24" 144 HZ XFA240 | ASUS STRIX GTX 1070 8 GB

Streaming Rig - Dell Inspiron i7559

15.6" 1920x1080 | Intel Core i5-6300HQ @ 3.2GHZ | 16 GB DDR3-12800 | 256 GB SSD | Nvidia GTX 960M 4GB

Honestly, ANY will do.  They all will most likely use the same chips and they are all supposed to handle full speed on every port.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

Unmanaged ones are pretty synonymous.  I have a few of the metal trendnet ones that have been solid for years, I wouldn't sweat it just making sure 'gigabit' is on the box.

PC : 3600 · Crosshair VI WiFi · 2x16GB RGB 3200 · 1080Ti SC2 · 1TB WD SN750 · EVGA 1600G2 · Define C