Pc Booting with Onboard graphics instead of GPU

Ninjasupahsquid

So I just dug this computer out of storage and it worked fine... played games on it (with the GPU) for a couple hours. then went to bed... I tried to power it back on but my screen gave no signal... it was working when I went to bed.... so I tried to unplug and plug stuff back in... do a reboot... nothing... If I boot it with something plugged into the intergrated graphics it boots fine... but as I am sure you are all aware YOU CANT GAME ON INTEGRATED GRAPHICS. Yes the fan on the GPU does spin up... 

any suggestions?

Open the BIOS and see if you can change the "Primary Graphics Adapter"

There should be an option along these lines, if not take out the graphics card and plug it back in, bad connection is also possible.

Make sure if your graphics card uses 6PIN-8PIN power it is connected properly, might have come loose.

When the PC is acting up haunted,

who ya gonna call?
"Monotone voice" : A local computer store.

*Terrible joke I know*

Update: the computer doesn't recognize that there is a graphics card in there.... so I'm gonna try to pull it out clean it off and plug it back in... what are the odds that my GPU just decided to kill itself?

18 minutes ago, frozeNNN said:

Clear CMOS

I cleared the CMOS by Pulling out the battery and putting it back in after a bit while the computer was unplugged... now when I try to turn it on It starts Beeping a really high pitched beep over and over again... I hope I didn't just fuck up my computer