My Peripherals are randomly loosing signal to my pc

Mustangrun456

I am having a very new problem where, when gaming, all of my Peripherals go dead and I have to hard restart my PC because none of them will come back on. My monitor looses video signal, my keyboard and mouse loose signal and I am unable to do anything unless I hard restart my PC. I am unsure if this is a Mother board issue or a power supply issue but since it is effecting my Peripherals. Now, my PC is not fully shutting down when this happens but I loose all signal to everything that I need to use to access the PC. Does anyone have any idea on what is going on because I am unsure on where to start and google has been very useless to me thus far. This problem has only occurred twice and this most recent time I shut down my pc and cut all power to it before turning it back on. If anyone has any idea on what is going on, I am all ears. If this needs to be posted somewhere else, please let me know where in the forums I should post this. 

Just now, Mustangrun456 said:

I am having a very new problem where, when gaming, all of my Peripherals go dead and I have to hard restart my PC because none of them will come back on. My monitor looses video signal, my keyboard and mouse loose signal and I am unable to do anything unless I hard restart my PC. I am unsure if this is a Mother board issue or a power supply issue but since it is effecting my Peripherals. Now, my PC is not fully shutting down when this happens but I loose all signal to everything that I need to use to access the PC. Does anyone have any idea on what is going on because I am unsure on where to start and google has been very useless to me thus far. This problem has only occurred twice and this most recent time I shut down my pc and cut all power to it before turning it back on. If anyone has any idea on what is going on, I am all ears. If this needs to be posted somewhere else, please let me know where in the forums I should post this. 

Is it a linux machine?

My problem isn't with my keyboard or mouse or monitor themselves. It is more like all power is being cut to them from my pc and I have been running the same combo for several months now with no problem. 

Just now, Mustangrun456 said:

My problem isn't with my keyboard or mouse or monitor themselves. It is more like all power is being cut to them from my pc and I have been running the same combo for several months now with no problem. 

I'd start by checking out the PSU. If the monitor goes dark as well as peripherals, then it's most likely a power issue.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

My specs are:

Ryzen 5 1500x CPU

EVGA 1050ti SC GPU

GeIL EVO PROTENZA 8gb DDR4-2133 mHz RAM

ASUS Prime b350 plus Motherboard

Corsair CX550 PSU

Try reseat the 24 pin cable. 

Your ram choice is shit.

hi.

I will try that if it happens again. 

Thanks for your input but the RAM I have selected is good enough for what I do.