FTC Or LTC

Hi,
I've just ordered a 280x Direct CUII, I was wondering which Cryptocurrency to mine.
Obviously BitCoin is pointless now, Litecoin's difficulty is increasing rapidly, FTC seems like the best tome so far.
In a week I've see it grow by around 60c and that's the one I think I'll jump into, what do you guys think? 
Thanks!

See my Build here!

Intel 6700k -  Strix GTX 1080Ti - Corsair AX760 - Corsair Dominator 16GB 3000MHz - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero

Seagate Barracuda 1TB -  Samsung 120GB 840 - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - Corsair H100i - Corsair Air 540 White -

Corsair AF120 - 2x Noctua NF-F12 - 3 x Noctua NF-S12

Dell S2417DG - Dell UH2515H 

Catcoin. Go increase the value. Difficulty is still small compared to Litecoin and can be traded for for LTC/BTC

ftc was around 45-50 cent before but since the big drop across the board its only been back up to like 35cents.

right now its about 32 cents.

I decided to do both ltc and ftc.

I'm hoping ftc to grow nicely. was considering just buying some ftc, instead of mining to focus on ltc instead as the price could go back up to it previous best and also probably has the best chance to have a boom like bitcoin. Even if it went to 100 or something, all those mined ltc would be nice to have been hording.

I was going to buy 1000ftc when it hit its lowest of like 20 cents but I was too slow. still will prolly do it but I was also thinking of doing a second small rig and doing each separately. with the rig I just put together I could get around 10 000 ftc a year.  not so bad if it hit a buck or two

Old Rig | Cpu - Intel Q6600 @ 3.5Ghz | Cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212+ | Mobo - Asus Rampage Extreme | Ram - 8GB OCZ Gold 1600mhz | Gpu - 2x Asus DK Radeon HD 4870 1GB (Crossfire) | Psu - Corsair TX750W | Case - Thermaltake Element G

New Rig | Cpu - Intel 4770K @ 4.5Ghz | Cooler - Swiftech H220 | Mobo - Asus Z87 Deluxe | Ram - 16GB Kinston Hyper X Beast @ 2400Mhz | Gpu - Sapphire R9 290X | Ssd - Kingston Hyper X Beast 3K 240GB | Psu - Corsair HX850W | Case - Fractal Design Define R4

ftc was around 45-50 cent before but since the big drop across the board its only been back up to like 35cents.

right now its about 32 cents.

I decided to do both ltc and ftc.

I'm hoping ftc to grow nicely. was considering just buying some ftc, instead of mining to focus on ltc instead as the price could go back up to it previous best and also probably has the best chance to have a boom like bitcoin. Even if it went to 100 or something, all those mined ltc would be nice to have been hording.

I was going to buy 1000ftc when it hit its lowest of like 20 cents but I was too slow. still will prolly do it but I was also thinking of doing a second small rig and doing each separately. with the rig I just put together I could get around 10 000 ftc a year.  not so bad if it hit a buck or two

I Will be mining around 6500 FTC per year at the current difficulty!

See my Build here!

Intel 6700k -  Strix GTX 1080Ti - Corsair AX760 - Corsair Dominator 16GB 3000MHz - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero

Seagate Barracuda 1TB -  Samsung 120GB 840 - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - Corsair H100i - Corsair Air 540 White -

Corsair AF120 - 2x Noctua NF-F12 - 3 x Noctua NF-S12

Dell S2417DG - Dell UH2515H