get a Bodycam?

Hi
Does anyone here have a Bodycam and can help me to get a good one?
Transcend refuse to sell me a small amount of. I should buy up to 500. o.O
I know Hytera from my Radio and was happy to saw the offer some to. Ok the are a little-bit pricy but hey... but there is maybe a problem with becouse my IT Distributor want call me for an reason so I dont know if I can buy it. :/ I saw that Motorola have one to but the are not Available here.
It sucks many Products for Law enforcement dont get sold here publicly.

From AT. :x

1 hour ago, Required said:

dont get sold here publicly.

where is 'here'?

yeah what would i know about cameras or cinematography compared to you tech people.  i've only done this work for nearly 20 years, won a few awards, worked in over a dozen different countries and a few multi million dollar projects

10 hours ago, Required said:

AT

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AT

AT can be many things

yeah what would i know about cameras or cinematography compared to you tech people.  i've only done this work for nearly 20 years, won a few awards, worked in over a dozen different countries and a few multi million dollar projects

1 hour ago, LaFemmeEnVert said:

AT can be many things

No there is just one Country in the World who End with .at 9_9

1 hour ago, Required said:

No there is just one Country in the World who End with .at 9_9

But you said 'AT' not '.at'.

What do you even want a bodycam for..? You'll struggle to get anything that government/police/military use

48 minutes ago, ImpulseRez said:

What do you even want a bodycam for..?

For example there are Ticket Inspecions outside of the Train. Thats not totally illegal but lets say very dark greyish because you can go to the Platform without an Ticket. So I could explain why there behaver is illegal. So that mean when I resist its not an criminal offend because I could go (and leave !!!) the Platform without a Ticket. So when the try to block my way and grab me in that case is an criminal offend recourse the dont see me doing some illegal think who everyone can hold someone there until the police arrived. That happened 2x! until today. Both Times the Judge could not do anything because I had no evidence.
And sadly regularly Muslims want beat my up and or thread my life when the but there Hand into there Pans and shoud "give me the money or I grab my Knife and Stab you". Surfe I use the Pepper Spray later the would deny that the say anything like that and claim that I be a Nazi and at the End I visit the Jail for long Time.

• 1 month later...

sure the have an button for a quick recorde in an emergency.

the recorde after power on into an ram and when the emergency button is pressed the first xx sec get stored.

The have IR LED for night mode and the data are encrypt on the storage and the software allow only the delete and transfer data when 2 different person are overwatch the process.

There is a kick-starter campaign for 'Shonin', which sounds like it would meet your needs. Despite easily meeting their funding goal, they haven't yet made it to production. It's probably worth keeping an eye on it.

Also, you're asking for help on this forum, do don't be a douche when people don't know where AT is. I had no idea where AT was and presumed it was somewhere in the US. I had to Google the .at domain, as in the 20 years of browsing the web, I've never come across a .at website.

Stop and think a second, something is more than nothing.

26 minutes ago, chiller15 said:

I've never come across a .at website.

oebb.at if you ever travel with a train in Austria.

27 minutes ago, chiller15 said:

There is a kick-starter campaign for 'Shonin', which sounds like it would meet your needs.

No IR LED, use a Cloud, no encrypt storage, just a damn app and no 4 eye system.

30 minutes ago, chiller15 said:

when people don't know where AT is.

everyone should know where the most important country in the world are.

11 minutes ago, Required said:

oebb.at if you ever travel with a train in Austria.

I've never been to Austria, so I've never used it.

No IR LED, use a Cloud, no encrypt storage, just a damn app and no 4 eye system.

Never mind then.

everyone should know where the most important country in the world are.

I'm not saying people can't point out Austria on a map. I'm saying that if you asked people to guess what country or state the letters AT are attributed to, they probably wouldn't guess Austria.

Stop and think a second, something is more than nothing.

3 minutes ago, chiller15 said:

I'm saying that if you asked people to guess what country or state the letters AT are attributed to, they probably wouldn't guess Austria.

If you ever see a license plate you ever see an "A".

5 minutes ago, chiller15 said:

I've never been to Austria

so you know where your next holiday trip goes.

5 minutes ago, chiller15 said:

Never mind then.

thats what i sayed before

12 hours ago, Required said:

Good Joke.

haha a fun toy for Kids.

Do you actually want help?

I was serious about the GoPro.

The VieVu is no toy. It is sold to and used by police agencies.

The main reason "police" body cameras are expensive and generally not used by the public is because they are designed for law enforcement. That means you are buying a system of hardware and software. That system is designed to follow correct evidence handling procedures and retention. If that is what you want, then shell out the money for it.

10 minutes ago, beavo451 said:

The VieVu is no toy. It is sold to and used by police agencies.

The dont have to deal with the GDPR. I as an Private Citizen have to deal with. In some Country Privacy is not that important.

14 minutes ago, beavo451 said:

That system is designed to follow correct evidence handling procedures and retention. If that is what you want, then shell out the money for it.

That is what I need. If the Data are not encrypt and I can proof that the are not manipulate I am screwed and end in Jail for a long Time.
There is a Video from Sweden where a Guy defend them self in a Store who got robbed from some New Swedish Resident and he bead that Guy and what happened? The last Information was now he have a curt case and might have to pay money to the robber for thread and cruel behaviour.

The problem here is I as an Austrian with no Migration Background I get screwed up when a Hand full Migrants harass me, aroing around why I not leave "there" (Public) Park and when we make a BBQ on an Public Grill Place with Pork Meat. That could end with some of my buddy or even my self get stabbed!!! And what does the Law say? Thats simple the Police cant do anything until we got stabbed with there Knife! So we need any evidence to defent our self if that case get to curt!

• 11 months later...

I got this: https://www.hikvision.com/europe/Products/Mobile/Portable-Series/Body-Worn-Camera/DS-MH2311

And yes I am pissed! Why? The IT Distributor who deal a lot with this Company refuse to tell me some thinks:
a) The Bodycam is avaiable with 64Gb or 128Gb to!

b) There are Accessory Available! For example a Doc, some Clips and Harnes and for Car and Bikes some Mounting Option.

c) For recording over LTE the Bodycam require "normally" a Pc who is equipped with 6 Docs and have a Software for manange them over LTE. Nope I dont bout that! The Software who run on them is Downloadable and Installed perfectly on my Pc with the Downside the need a special HW Dongle for Licence. So the "Server" HW is not required just the Software with the Key. Lets wait what the Chinese say if the sell me "just" the licence. (I run a HW Server my own i dont need there Crap PC.)

If anyone have a question about the product just ask me.

On 7/18/2018 at 11:17 AM, Required said:

Hi
Does anyone here have a Bodycam and can help me to get a good one?
Transcend refuse to sell me a small amount of. I should buy up to 500. o.O
I know Hytera from my Radio and was happy to saw the offer some to. Ok the are a little-bit pricy but hey... but there is maybe a problem with becouse my IT Distributor want call me for an reason so I dont know if I can buy it. :/ I saw that Motorola have one to but the are not Available here.
It sucks many Products for Law enforcement dont get sold here publicly.

There's a lot to unpack here but long story short, I'll sell you one for $2k USD.