Building my first gaming pc

Hello everybody. I want to build my first gaming pc and i thought there is no better place to ask for help and opinions than here.
I don't know if it's going to be a new build or an upgrade since I'm keeping only a couple of things from my current pc that i bought ready about 6 years ago.

The reason I'm here is that i want to make sure that the parts that i will get are going to be compatible and here i need your opinions for those parts according to the budget i'm willing to spend.

To mention first the only things I'm keeping from my current pc are my Inter core I7 3770 & my 2TB Hard Drive.

Second, the case that I'm thinking to get is the NZXT H440 Razer Edition to match with my keyboard (blackwindow chroma) and mouse (razer mamba chroma).

The budget i'm willing to spend is around 1300-1500 CAD.

The system going to be used for gaming and streaming. Games like Lineage 2 / WoW / Dota 2 / Overwatch.
As for the monitor I'm planning to use a second one in the future. About the resolution I'm currently have a 1920x1080 Dell Monitor. I am planing to upgrade it in the future to something like this one (I'm also open to suggestions for my monitor in the future) And last as for the second monitor i will probably keep my current one for basic use like keeping an eye on my stream w/o having to alt+tab all the time while I'm streaming or for browsing.
Thanks in advance guys :)

3 minutes ago, Elaija said:

Hello everybody. I want to build my first gaming pc and i thought there is no better place to ask for help and opinions than here.
I don't know if it's going to be a new build or an upgrade since I'm keeping only a couple of things from my current pc that i bought ready about 6 years ago.

The reason I'm here is that i want to make sure that the parts that i will get are going to be compatible and here i need your opinions for those parts according to the budget i'm willing to spend.

To mention first the only things I'm keeping from my current pc are my Inter core I7 3770 & my 2TB Hard Drive.

Second, the case that I'm thinking to get is the NZXT H440 Razer Edition to match with my keyboard (blackwindow chroma) and mouse (razer mamba chroma).

The system going to be used for gaming and streaming. Games like Lineage 2 / WoW / Dota 2 / Overwatch.
As for the monitor I'm planning to use a second one in the future. About the resolution I'm currently have a 1920x1080 Dell Monitor. I am planing to upgrade it in the future to something like this one (I'm also open to suggestions for my monitor in the future) And last as for the second monitor i will probably keep my current one for basic use like keeping an eye on my stream w/o having to alt+tab all the time while I'm streaming or for browsing.

I know from experience that fps games like overwatch are much, much better with 240hz panels like this one(I have it): https://www.amazon.com/Alienware-25-Gaming-Monitor-AW2518Hf/dp/B0733YCKM5/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1531881253&sr=1-1&keywords=Alienware+25

PC SPECS:

Case: TT View 27 Black

Motherboard: ASRock Z370 SLI XTREME ATX

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700k 

GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 Mini ITX 8G

RAM: 16GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3200MHz DDR4

PSU: Generic 800 Watt

CPU Cooler: Stock Intel Cooler(*oof*)

SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

NON PC STUFF:

Monitor: Alienware 25 Freesync(i know i have an nvidia card)

kb: Corsair K65 Luxe with MX Red Switches(and a white backplate mod to enhance the RGB)

Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 700 at 1600 dpi

Audio: Razer Kraken 7.1 V2

RGB: Corsair Lighting Node Pro with corsair light strips

Thanks d0ge i'll keep an eye on it

13 minutes ago, Elaija said:

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/N6YWfH

about 1,713.32 CAD 

(with the new monitor)

PC SPECS:

Case: TT View 27 Black

Motherboard: ASRock Z370 SLI XTREME ATX

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700k 

GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 Mini ITX 8G

RAM: 16GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3200MHz DDR4

PSU: Generic 800 Watt

CPU Cooler: Stock Intel Cooler(*oof*)

SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

NON PC STUFF:

Monitor: Alienware 25 Freesync(i know i have an nvidia card)

kb: Corsair K65 Luxe with MX Red Switches(and a white backplate mod to enhance the RGB)

Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 700 at 1600 dpi

Audio: Razer Kraken 7.1 V2

RGB: Corsair Lighting Node Pro with corsair light strips

Has the case you desire.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1500X 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($179.99 @ Memory Express) 
CPU Cooler: CRYORIG - H7 49.0 CFM CPU Cooler  ($39.74 @ Newegg Canada Marketplace) 
Thermal Compound: Thermal Grizzly - Kryonaut 1g 1g Thermal Paste  ($15.94 @ Amazon Canada) 
Motherboard: ASRock - X370 Killer SLI ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($119.00 @ Vuugo) 
Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($200.99 @ Newegg Canada) 
Storage: ADATA - Ultimate SU650 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($39.99 @ Amazon Canada) 
Video Card: MSI - GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Video Card  ($549.99 @ Mike's Computer Shop) 
Case: NZXT - H440 (Green/Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($168.98) 
Power Supply: Corsair - CX (2017) 450W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($64.99 @ Amazon Canada) 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro Full - USB 32/64-bit  ($118.00 @ Amazon Canada) 
Total: $1497.61
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-07-17 23:18 EDT-0400

Different case, but am including this as well: 

CPU Cooler: Deepcool - CAPTAIN 240 EX 153.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($94.99 @ Newegg Canada) 
Motherboard: ASRock - X370 Killer SLI ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($119.00 @ Vuugo) 
Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($200.99 @ Newegg Canada) 
Storage: ADATA - XPG SX8200 240GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($99.99 @ Newegg Canada Marketplace) 
Video Card: MSI - GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Video Card  ($549.99 @ Mike's Computer Shop) 
Case: Rosewill - Stryker M ATX Mid Tower Case  ($59.99 @ Amazon Canada) 
Power Supply: Corsair - CX (2017) 450W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($64.99 @ Amazon Canada) 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro Full - USB 32/64-bit  ($118.00 @ Amazon Canada) 
Total: $1487.93
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-07-17 23:20 EDT-0400

Edited by Sernefarian
Stuff

Rawr.

thank you guys all 3 setups looks awesome once i'll get it ready i will post a picture of one of these setups 

So here is a wi-fi variant.

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master - Hyper 212 LED 66.3 CFM Rifle Bearing CPU Cooler  ($26.05 @ Vuugo) 
Motherboard: ASRock - X470 Master SLI/AC ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($163.50 @ Vuugo) 
Memory: Team - Vulcan 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($179.99 @ Newegg Canada) 
Storage: ADATA - Ultimate SU650 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($39.99 @ Amazon Canada) 
Case: NZXT - H440 (Green/Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($168.98) 
Power Supply: Cooler Master - MasterWatt 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($67.99 @ Amazon Canada) 
Total: $1494.48
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-07-19 11:44 EDT-0400

Edited by Sernefarian
Altered PSU.

Rawr.