Voice comm software suggestion

Tordal

Hi everyone!

Me and my gf are often playing games like Dota2 together with some other friends.

When we are playing with others we usually use Skype as voice comm, which works perfectly.

We have one Blue Spark mic that I use for recording etc, which we both use for outgoing speech (through my PC). This sounds very good for the ones we talk to, but not so good for my gf who hears everything both me and her say twice.

Looked around and it seems that Skype doesn't have the possibility to mute one person in a group call, so it looks like we'll have to find a new software to use. I've borrowed a Ventrilo server from a friends friend, but I'd like to know if anyone else has any tips for other software that might work (free, and simple to use software similar to Skype)?

Requirements:

- Possibility to mute 1 person in a group call

- Automatic or manual sensitivity setup (like skype/ventrilo has).

i find Dolby Axon very easy to use and does every thing you need to. TS3 is also good

MotherBoard: Asus Z87 Gryphon CPU: i5 4670k CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X41 GPU: Asus Radeon R9 290 DCUII RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 1866 2x4GB

PSU: Corsair HX650v2 SemiModular Storage: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB, Seagate Barracuda 2TB Case: Corsair Obsidian 350D mATX Monitor: Samsung S24D590PL Keybord: Ducky Shine Zero Cherry  Red Mouse: Corsair Raptor M45

I prefer TS3 these days, we were using Ventrilo for ages up until this year, however it is basically abandonware by now and TS3 is pulling so far ahead on features and stability over its competitors.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I would advise either between TS3, Raicall, Vent or Mumble.

Raidcall is decent and doesn't require a server but I would personally always use Teamspeak. I just love the program and there are always servers that you can use. Mumble and Ventrillo are extremely similar, with Mumble often having extremely cheap prices on servers. Teamspeak just looks and feels easier to use, once again I recommend that.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Thanks for the suggestions.
I'll give TS and RC a go :)