NZXT Motherboard is fine but no display output?

Hi guys so recently I bought a PC off of NZXT and it came in today and I'm having a couple issues getting the display to output to my ViewSonic XG2402.

Here's the specs:

CASE - NZXT H700i x 1
CPU COOLING - NZXT Kraken X62 x 1
MOTHERBOARD - NZXT N7 Z370 ATX x 1
GPU(GRAPHICS) - EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Gaming Black Edition x 1
CPU - Intel Core i7-8700K 6-Core 3.7 GHz x 1
POWER SUPPLY - Seasonic Focus Plus 850W Gold x 1
RAM - G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 3200 MHz x 1
STORAGE - SAMSUNG 860 EVO 500GB x 1
SERVICES - Standard x 1
SOFTWARE - Microsoft Windows 10 Home x 1

I opened it up, set up and all, and finally booted it up and everything worked just fine (including output to display). However I moved the whole PC a good 6 inches (tried to adjust my setup) while it was still on, saw a little flicker, and then it went back to normal. Didn't think much of it at first other that hopefully not breaking anything. Next thing you know it doesn't output. My friend said it had something to do with a short in the motherboard (maybe) however everything is fine except for the output options on the PC itself.

Already tried NZXT Support; they said they don't know what the issue is and that the best option would be to send it in. Tried asking a couple of my friends too, they all said its a MOBO issue

So basically, I have all my cables arranged correctly (HDMI into GPU, even tried plugging into the MOBO and tried DisplayPort) and it doesn't seem to display onto my monitor. HDMI works fine; tried 2 cables on my MAC to my monitor. Motherboard boots up fine, fans, lights (doesn't make a beep sound, NZXT support said it shouldn't). I've tried plugging the GPU out and putting it back in. Overall sat in my desk for about 8 hours trying to fix this issue and I think that I'm finally throwing in the towel. Very upset with the situation, was hoping to get everything set up today.

Would appreciate some help with this, give me your opinions/help me troubleshoot, and tell me if I should just send it back, instead of putting in additional hours trying to fix the situation. Thanks.

9 minutes ago, KingTdiGGiTTy said:

reseating stuff could fix it. But, it would be easiest to get a warranty replacement.

Can you teach me how to reset?

Reseating the memory, graphics card and any other connectors that could have been jostled. I would STRONGLY advise you to not void whatever warranty you have. 

Additional info: I was helping Alpha with this last night on Discord. His GPU fans were spinning up and his RAM and AIO were lighting up as well. Figured that if it was a GPU issue, plugging into the mobo for output would figure out that issue as his 8700K has that iGPU. But neither are working. He also plugged in the same monitor cable into his MBP and it worked fine, so it's not a cable issue. We tried reslotting the GPU which didn't make any difference either unfortunately.

If it were a motherboard issue, it seems like his keyboard/mouse wouldn't be responding either, unless somehow there was a short on just the display ports? Still wouldn't make sense that neither GPU nor mobo output are detecting the monitor.

Ryzen 7 2700X | ZOTAC 3070 AMP HOLO | 32GB Corsair LPX 3000MHz | SeaSonic 620W PSU | ASRock B350 Pro4 | Too many SSDs