ncase m1 right usb port not working!

HK1

i just finished my ncase m1 build but the 2nd usb port doesn't work, i tried re-installing the drivers but that didn't fix the problem, i checked if all the pins are in place on the port and they are. the 19/20 pin header is connected properly too. what could be causing this?

5 minutes ago, karsnoordhuis said:

Do you have a multimeter? You could try to see if there is a break in a cable

i do at home but im travelling now, i ordered the M1 to my vacation-location. i can try to use a multimeter.

EDIT: i mean i can get a multimeter to test it :) @karsnoordhuis how am i supposed to test it though? cable goes to 1 pin on the usb port. where does the other one go?

1 hour ago, karsnoordhuis said:

The plug.... Shove a piece of wire in the plug and touch that. You could also ask for rma.

He could just request a connector. No need to return the whole thing.

It's also possible the mother board header is damaged, physically or electronically.

10 hours ago, geo3 said:

He could just request a connector. No need to return the whole thing.

It's also possible the mother board header is damaged, physically or electronically.

yeah.. im gonna test it with another motherboard, when i have one lol :( im travelling right now so i dont have motherboard for now :( but i doubt that the motherboard is defective since 1 port works and the other doesn't, i think its  a defective port, ill try using a multimeter for it.