GOOGLE

Daivon

Ok , i reinstalled windows and updated evrything drivers and stuff  but now it takes like 5 to 10 seconds to load youtube and some pages are not even loading and a error pops up saying the site cant be reached , i ve tried reinstalling , restarting my router... i have internet in programs like steam and discord but google is fucked

Are you using your ISP's DNS? You could try something like Google's public DNS (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) or maybe cloudflare (1.1.1.1). There are a bunch of other public DNS servers out there also...so you can pick your favorite.

There's no place like ~

Spoiler

Problems and solutions:

FreeNAS

Spoiler

Dell Server 11th gen

Spoiler

ESXI

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, Daivon said:

Ok , i reinstalled windows and updated evrything drivers and stuff  but now it takes like 5 to 10 seconds to load youtube and some pages are not even loading and a error pops up saying the site cant be reached , i ve tried reinstalling , restarting my router... i have internet in programs like steam and discord but google is fucked

try changing your dns settings.

You can use any of the main public ones, I've found cloudflare to be fastest.

Cloudflare: 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1

Google: 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

OpenDNS: 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220

There are others, but these are the ones I can remember off the top of my head.

Edit: Damn, ninja'd by @Razor Blade

Edited by Tabs

13 minutes ago, Tabs said:

try changing your dns settings.

You can use any of the main public ones, I've found cloudflare to be fastest.

Cloudflare: 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1

Google: 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

OpenDNS: 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220

There are others, but these are the ones I can remember off the top of my head.

Edit: Damn, ninja'd by @Razor Blade

If is so ? Why i can browse on steam and other aplications with no problem but on google i cant ? And how do i change the DNS?

6 minutes ago, Daivon said:

If is so ? Why i can browse on steam and other aplications with no problem but on google i cant ? And how do i change the DNS?

It depends a lot on how these applications communicate with the internet. Google Chrome (which is I assume what you mean) does a lot of behind the scenes work to try to make page loading faster, one in particular is called dns prefetching whereby it sends a lot of DNS requests to try to have data available in advance, in case you need it. 

Simpler implementations of browsers like the chromium core used by steam has none of these features, meaning they are less reliant on the performance of your dns servers.

This is just my first guess at the problem though, it could be some other things - like an extension behaving badly on your Chrome install. But this is a good first step to try.

To change your DNS settings, open up the Settings app, select Network & Internet and then click "Change adapter options" half way down. This will show you your network connections, you may have more than one, so find the one you use and right click > properties. Select "Internet Protocol Version 4", then click the properties button. Change the bottom option to specify the addresses you want to use, and choose some from our earlier posts.

networkdns.png.948025685c7b0a70292c2a38a6bded76.png