Unplugged PC now its acting strange

Last night after fixing all the other issues I was having with PC, I was finally goin to able to game.  While in-game on Overwatch I move my PC and the power chord moved to much and well, it unplugged.  15 seconds later I start up the machine again to now find out my whole PC is slow and laggy.  I noticed that while moving my mouse I'd lose some frames and then running a game would more less feel like I was gamin on a notebook (extremely low fps, choppy audio)  Then also my audio is buggy making weird noises, being choppy altogether.  I then reinstalled Windows completely, after installing drivers and then trying to game again.. the problem still persists.  I have done chkdsk /r already, tried using windows repair tools on the drive, yet still no sign of fix.  The screen will also randomly freeze, monitors go black, and 10 seconds later they're back.  I am having difficulty finding a solution to this problem as I had actually create an account and post to a forum for the first time in my life.  Though if you have any solutions anything will be helpful.

Specs:

Ryzen 5 1600
EVGA GTX 1070 SC
B350m PRO-VDH Motherboard
1TB WD Blue 
EVGA 500W 80+ PSU
Ballistix Sport 8GB Ram

Have you tried reinstalling the game as it might have corrupted some of its files? Or at the very least repair the game files. 

Also, try running in the cmd sfc /scannow

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X Cooler: Corsair H100i Platinum SE Mobo: Asus B550-A GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 XC RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200MHz 16CL 4x8GB (DDR4) SSD0: Crucial MX300 525GB SSD1: Samsung QVO 1TB PSU: NZXT C650 Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Monitor: Asus VG259QM (240Hz)

I usually edit my posts immediately after posting them, as I don't check for typos before pressing the shiny SUBMIT button.

Unraid Server

CPU: Ryzen 5 7600 Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S Mobo: Asus B650E-i RAM: Kingston Server Premier ECC 2x32GB (DDR5) SSD: Samsung 980 2x1TB HDD: Toshiba MG09 1x18TB; Toshiba MG08 2x16TB HDD Controller: LSI 9207-8i PSUCorsair SF750 Case: Node 304

4 minutes ago, Nocte said:

Have you tried reinstalling the game as it might have corrupted some of its files? Or at the very least repair the game files. 

Also, try running in the cmd sfc /scannow

I haven't installed overwatch again yet but the problems persists in Fortnite.  and I'll try running that 

Ive finished the scan and well nothing new, said nothing was wrong with the integrity.  

update: I’ve now installed a complete new hard drive, installed windows, and well so far it looks fine (no more slow speeds, stuttering) and well for the most part, fixed.  I forgot to mention that my old drive was goin 100% disc at most times and now it has yet to reach 100%. I’m just confused on why my PC didn’t find anything wrong with the that drive when it seems to me that was the problemo 

2 hours ago, MontanaLevy said:

update: I’ve now installed a complete new hard drive, installed windows, and well so far it looks fine (no more slow speeds, stuttering) and well for the most part, fixed.  I forgot to mention that my old drive was goin 100% disc at most times and now it has yet to reach 100%. I’m just confused on why my PC didn’t find anything wrong with the that drive when it seems to me that was the problemo 

For me, when I want to check my drive health, I boot into a USB Ubuntu, they have great tools to check the drive health. Looks like it was a drive issue in this case. Glad you got it fixed.