Traying to fix a 10 years old hp pavilion dv5t laptop with no baterry?

Hey hello fellas, my name is Luis and i have kinda like a challenge im fixing a very old Laptop that has no battery lol. it actually works when plug into the wall but once you unplug it, it goes off.. But thats not the issue here, i'm  trying to fix this thing for like 2 months now!  still kinda a challange i'm here for some help and tips on what can i do.

here a little list of problems with this thing:

1# does not boot nor allows me to enter into the bios settings. 

2# when i press the key f10 does nothing 

3# when pressing the keys windows and B + power for 3 seconds its all black the display still on but does not shows nothing only 5 beeps fallow by 5 more continous beeps 

I will gladly thank you all for your opinions and tips and obviously for taking the time to you know come here lol thanks. 

15313320557298868895582886800829.jpg

If you have the manual, refer to that to see what the POST codes mean.(POST codes are the beeps).

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

2 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

If you have the manual, refer to that to see what the POST codes mean.(POST codes are the beeps).

That may work but i don't have the manual its lost since 2009 lol but thank you i will look on google. 

17 minutes ago, Mkbill23 said:

That may work but i don't have the manual its lost since 2009 lol but thank you i will look on google. 

IIRC those beeps mean a toasted motherboard.

You can't fix that.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02222922

See what this says

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.