random pc crashes

My pc started to randomly (under gaming, video and iddle load) to crash to blackscreen.

everything shutsdown but pc still "runs". i have to turn psu off and it may not start after this. have to w8 few mins.

mobo, memory and cpy are new and the crashing happens with or without overclocks

eny suggestions

eny specs?

Case: Corsair 760T  |  Psu: Evga  650w p2 | Cpu-Cooler : Noctua Nh-d15 | Cpu : 8600k  | Gpu: Gygabyte 1070 g1 | Ram: 2x8gb Gskill Trident-Z 3000mhz |  Mobo : Aorus GA-Z370 Gaming K3 | Storage : Ocz 120gb sata ssd , sandisk 480gb ssd , wd 1gb hdd | Keyboard : Corsair k95 rgb plat. | Mouse : Razer deathadder elite | Monitor: Dell s2417DG (1440p 165hz gsync) & a crappy hp 24' ips 1080p | Audio: Schiit stack + Akg k712pro + Blue yeti.

3 minutes ago, Peskanova said:

eny specs?

1800x @4.1

Corsair Hydro Series H110i

Kingston 16GB (2x8GB) Hyper X Fury, DDR4 2666MHz

ROG STRIX B350-F GAMING

Samsung 250GB 850 EVO SSD

1070 FTW

Edited by kudi92

psu? , Those problems are likely to be psu or mobo , and from what I'm reading your psu is not new...

Case: Corsair 760T  |  Psu: Evga  650w p2 | Cpu-Cooler : Noctua Nh-d15 | Cpu : 8600k  | Gpu: Gygabyte 1070 g1 | Ram: 2x8gb Gskill Trident-Z 3000mhz |  Mobo : Aorus GA-Z370 Gaming K3 | Storage : Ocz 120gb sata ssd , sandisk 480gb ssd , wd 1gb hdd | Keyboard : Corsair k95 rgb plat. | Mouse : Razer deathadder elite | Monitor: Dell s2417DG (1440p 165hz gsync) & a crappy hp 24' ips 1080p | Audio: Schiit stack + Akg k712pro + Blue yeti.

4 minutes ago, Peskanova said:

psu? , Those problems are likely to be psu or mobo , and from what I'm reading your psu is not new...

psu is 4 years old. i just dusted it today cause i thinked it might be the psu

psu is the most important piece of your computer , if its bad can do things like that (i tell you that because it hapened to me exatcly the same all computer of but seemed to be on ,sound on , teamspeak on... , but care as a bad psu can damage your mobo also)

evga gq from tier 2 is my favorite .(price/quality)

Can you provide photos or a video of the problem?

"Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning." - Bill Gates

Try updating the BIOS and all other drivers firstly. Run a quick check on your hard drive.

When did it start crashing and has it become worse than before? Think of what was different config wise when it was stable before.

Probably gaming or helping technophobes with tech...

On 9.7.2018 at 3:57 PM, akram03 said:

Can you provide photos or a video of the problem?

The video/picture would be turned off screens and computer fans Still running