Thickness 29.60 mm

with 30 fpi

vs

Width 133 mm
Height 277 mm
Thickness 54 mm

20 fpi

gtx gets my vote.

My Pc: Cpu: I7 4790k @ 4,8 Ghz @1,25 volts, Motherboard: Maximus VII Formula, Graphicscard: 2x Titan X @1,4 at stock voltage (soon to be replaced), Ram: 32 gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Cl 9, SSD: 2x 850 Pro 1 Tb in Raid 0, 2x Samsung 840 Evo 1 tb raid 1,, PSU: Corsair HXi Series 1000W 80+ Platinum, Case: H440. Soon to be watercooled again, maybe, probably, the Titans are too loud. 

Well GTX will be much better than GTS because its 2x thicker...

CPU: AMD R7 5800x | GPU: XFX 5500XT 4GB | RAM: 2x8GB Kingston Fury Renegade 3600MHz CL16 | Cooling: Deepcool Gammaxx L360 | MB: Aorus B550 Elite V2 | Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250gb & WD20EAZX | Case: Antec DF700

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 460: Intel 6200U | 8GB | 256GB SSD | Active pen

Well I'd think the GTX because it has a greater surface area allowing more heat to be dissipated? 

Noctua's are made to be generally used at low RPM as they undervolt very well. As the GTX has lower FPI then it's made for lower RPM fans.

So the GTX would be better for the noctuas.

Also the GTX is quite clearly better than the GTS. To quote the manufactuer:

GTX Yields up to 45% more heat exchange capacity than the Black Ice® Xtreme in both Stealth or Performance modes.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

what series is better gt stealth or gt xtreme both with 2 noctua nf-f12 pwm

do you not have the SR1 240 available? would be a better choice over the others

when using low fan speed fans.

SR1

Width 133 mm
Height 277 mm
Thickness 54 mm

9fpi

do you not have the SR1 240 available? would be a better choice over the others

when using low fan speed fans.

SR1

Width 133 mm
Height 277 mm
Thickness 54 mm

9fpi

im only say these two as one is less than 30mm and the other one is less than 60mm ie if thiner with a high performance fans vs a thicker with a better airflow

im only say these two as one is less than 30mm and the other one is less than 60mm ie if thiner with a high performance fans vs a thicker with a better airflow

you are only seeing the thickness, the fpi has a lot to do with it as well.

it is a combination of things you have to look at to determine the best radiator for the rig.

one is 30mm and high FPI, other is thick and medium fpi, i suggested a thick and low fpi.

and since you used the NF-F12 as the base fan, we would assume you are looking for

low speed performance. so that's rule out the GTS. the GTX would fair well, but temps

would be higher than what would consider normal. just because of the 1500rpm max

rpm speed.

you are only seeing the thickness, the fpi has a lot to do with it as well.

it is a combination of things you have to look at to determine the best radiator for the rig.

one is 30mm and high FPI, other is thick and medium fpi, i suggested a thick and low fpi.

and since you used the NF-F12 as the base fan, we would assume you are looking for

low speed performance. so that's rule out the GTS. the GTX would fair well, but temps

would be higher than what would consider normal. just because of the 1500rpm max

rpm speed.

nah im saying this about most radiators eg xspc ax vs rs vs ex or alphacool ut vs st vs xt all im asking is what series it better in th comunity

nah im saying this about most radiators eg xspc ax vs rs vs ex or alphacool ut vs st vs xt all im asking is what series it better in th community

a thick, low fin-per inch is best solution. provides best thermal performance using

low fan speeds (600-1200rpm) for quietness.

my experiences using the Alphacool, XSPC RX, HardwareLabs SR1, EK XT/XTX,

Coolgate, Phobya X-Changer pretty much give those attributes of performance cooling

and quietness of fan speeds.