My computer is freezing, Need help

Ackles

I bought a brand new computer the other day, and immediately after loading it up and starting to game, My computer would freeze entirely with whatever game i was playing, it would happen either 15 minutes into playing or 6 hours.. quite random but annoying enough seeing it is a whole new computer.. I'm in desperate need of some guideance on how to fix this Freeze, when it occurs i need to force shut down my computer from the PSU or power button on the case..

Returning the computer to the company selling it would cost me 65$ in shipping, so if i can fix it without having to send it back would be really nice. Bellow are my parts of my build.

Do you only see issues while gaming? Maybe you need to update your graphics card drivers

All drivers are up to date.
Issue seems to only occur while gaming yeah

I used to get a similar issue with freezing, turns out the GPU power cables weren't plugged in fully. So if it lost power for a second it would freeze up. I'd double check the 6+2 pin cables are plugged in properly.

• 2 weeks later...

Ever figure out the issue? Seems I'm having the same problem. 

Setup: 8700k - Asus Maximus Formula X - EVGA XCII 2080ti - 2x16GB ddr4 3000 - EVGA G3 1000w - Carbon Cablemod Cables- Custom EKWB cooling loop - phanteks enthoo luxe 2