40" 4k screens

TLN

Hello.

I got a LG 43UD79 several months ago, but it failed and I'm getting refund now. I'm really impressed by 4K 43" panel and want to get something like that again. Monitor would be used for engineering work, photo editing, and casual gaming. I don't really care about Freesync, G-sync, but it would be nice to have. Other great thing to have is 4-way split screen (or at least two-way) so I can have laptop and workstation connected at the same time.

What options available and which is the best one? Can't say that I don't care about the price, but I can stretch budget for a good screen.

1. LG 43UD79 - 43", IPS, 4-way split, remote!

2. Acer et430k

3.  Philips BDM4037UW - 40" ,VA, 4-way split.

4. Philips BDM4350UC - 43", IPS, 4-way split

5. Wasabi mango UHD430, 43" IPS, 120Hz!!!

6. Dell P4317q - same as LG, but $200 more, and no remote.

7. Viewsonic Vx-4380 - Looks almost the same as Acer.

8. HP Z43.

9. New Philips 4k HDR with ambiglow - might be a good options, but I cannot find any reviews.

Do I miss any other model? Any chance something is about to be released? Looking at Samsung/Asus/etc?

Wasabi Mango packs all the features I want (including SPDIF out), but ordering/warranty process looks terrible. Dell/Hp will be best in terms of support, but I gotta pay premium for those: Dell and LG is basically the same, but Dell cost $200 more. Acer is on sale in Costco now: unsure about the quality, but I can pick up two 4k screens for price of one Dell there. Costco means easy returns too.

I can consider a smaller screen, but it gotta be a nice one. Was thinking about Dell 38 Curved, but hard to justfy this price.

35 minutes ago, TLN said:

Do I miss any other model? Any chance something is about to be released? Looking at Samsung/Asus/etc?

Not really for the missed models however if you're talking about Samsung this might be worth a look over just saying -> https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAC4Z6YC7318

Edited by twistedapple89
wrong link the first time