cpu usage increase whit time

synnapt

got bit of a strange problem, usuly i dont like the time to start up my computer in the morning so im instead of shuting it down puting it in hibrination state every night, duno if its the hibrination or smthing els working against me here, but after a while (a few days) even a mouse movement can shoot thread 1 on my cpu to 100% witch during wrong moments can give stuters in music or even framedrops in games.

lisening to music from youtube almost constantly while comp is running ~14h a day

when im watching task manager its the program the mouse is on that is geting spike in cpu usage.

curently i can remove the problem compleatly by just doing a simple comp relog dont even need to shut it of, but it would still be nice to be able to get to the bottom of this, so if there are annyone whit knowledge of this and hawe a input/solution, plz need some help here been searching for a while without finding annything.

using win 10, intel i7-3770, nvidia gtx 1060, 16G ram

Check to see if you have any malware installed on your computer. (Run a scan)

What do you mean by "comp"? Competitive? (Sorry for being ignorant)

Your CPU could be thermal throttling, use Hardware Monitor to check it's temps.

Please quote me or @ me in your response so I get a notification.                                                                       I really really really really like small text.

Occupation: Gamer | Hours: 24/7 Full-Time | Hourly Pay: 0 | Benefits: Chick Magnet

FINISHED BUILD - VIEW PROFILE

If you say I'm not always right, but I am, I will say I am right. 

rekt

2 minutes ago, MrShinny said:

Check to see if you have any malware installed on your computer. (Run a scan)

What do you mean by "comp"? Competitive? (Sorry for being ignorant)

Your CPU could be thermal throttling, use Hardware Monitor to check it's temps.

this has be a problem for probly ove a year even through a change of harddrive and multiple scans.

i just wrote comp couse i was to lazy to write computer

im hawing secondary monitor whit monitoring tools upen at all times, it even goes 100% from compleatly idle state with only browser whit youtube open

3 minutes ago, synnapt said:

this has be a problem for probly ove a year even through a change of harddrive and multiple scans.

im hawing secondary monitor whit monitoring tools upen at all times, it even goes 100% from compleatly idle state with only browser whit youtube open

I have the same CPU as you and i have ran into this problem also, The way i fixed it was by just doing virus scans and it found malicious cryptocurrency miners on my pc. May i ask, what antivirus are you scanning with ?

CPU: i7 3770K @4.3GHZ

Motherboard: Gigabyte H61M (rev 2.2)

RAM: HyperX 16GB DDR3 1866MHz

GPU: GTX 980 MSI 4GB

Case: Silverstone FT03

Storage: 1TB Western Digital HDD, 120GB Samsung SSD

PSU: Corsair CX500

Displays: Dual monitors 1920x1080p LG Widescreen 24" 144Hz

Cooling: 4x Silverstone 140mm Fans, H60i CPU Water Cooling

Keyboard: Roccat Isku FX

Mouse: Roccat Lua

Mousepad: Roccat Kanga XXXL

Sound: Kontion Each 2000 Headphones, Samsung Surround Sound System

Operating System: Windows 10 Professional

Phone: Razer Phone

Controller: PS4 Controller

Accessories: Logitech G27 FFB Racing Wheel + H-Shifter + 3 Pedals

TV: LG 32"

2 minutes ago, synnapt said:

Okay, follow these steps, as I put above...

1) Run a scan for malware.

2) Install Hardware Monitor to check the temperatures of your CPU

3) Check to see what applications are using all your CPU, you can do so in task manager.

Please quote me or @ me in your response so I get a notification.                                                                       I really really really really like small text.

Occupation: Gamer | Hours: 24/7 Full-Time | Hourly Pay: 0 | Benefits: Chick Magnet

rekt

2 minutes ago, MrShinny said:

Okay, follow these steps, as I put above...

1) Run a scan for malware.

2) Install Hardware Monitor to check the temperatures of your CPU

3) Check to see what applications are using all your CPU, you can do so in task manager.

I recommend malwarebytes for a free malware scanner.

2 minutes ago, dawid1000 said:

I have the same CPU as you and i have ran into this problem also, The way i fixed it was by just doing virus scans and it found malicious cryptocurrency miners on my pc. May i ask, what antivirus are you scanning with ?

using avast free as full time protector,

and i hawe malwarebytes installed to do malware scans when i fell its posible.

this is a problem that hawe lasted through a change of harddrive dont think its a virus

Just now, synnapt said:

this is a problem that hawe lasted through a change of harddrive dont think its a virus

You can never be sure until you check. Malware doesn't tell you it's there unless it wants too. (Ads, etc)

Avast free is not very good at all and I recommend shelling out a little extra cash for Norton or Sympathetic. Thus, letting in malware without you knowing.

Use malwarebytes and run a scan please.

rekt

I dont think a hard drive can affect the usage of a CPU unless theres some bad files on it. Did you buy it used or new?

1 minute ago, MrShinny said:

You can never be sure until you check. Malware doesn't tell you it's there unless it wants too. (Ads, etc)

Avast free is not very good at all and I recommend shelling out a little extra cash for Norton or Sympathetic. Thus, letting in malware without you knowing.

Use malwarebytes and run a scan please.

well there u just lost all creadability "norton" is a wirus in it self, will newer us it and every time i see it installed on a computer i alwayse recomend imideate uninstall.

+ avast free is one of the best free antiviruses out there

3 minutes ago, dawid1000 said:

I dont think a hard drive can affect the usage of a CPU unless theres some bad files on it. Did you buy it used or new?

new, somthing like a harddrive i would newer buy used

1 minute ago, synnapt said:

well there u just lost all creadability "norton" is a wirus in it self, will newer us it and every time i see it installed on a computer i alwayse recomend imideate uninstall.

I use norton on all of my systems in my house, I believe free antiviruses can never compete with paid premium ones, I strongly recommend investing into a paid one as this to me is a very big chance of a virus

norton is not a virus. What do you mean?

Norton is one the most widely used antiviruses. You don't have any credability because you can't spell ok? So research before responding and trying to make me sound wrong. I'm trying to help.

Free antivirus will always be worse than the paid. Yes it's the best free antivirus out there, but the best free antivirus is worst the worst paid antivirus. Just because it says it on their website doesn't mean it's true. lol

rekt

1 minute ago, dawid1000 said:

I use norton on all of my systems in my house, I believe free antiviruses can never compete with paid premium ones, I strongly recommend investing into a paid one as this to me is a very big chance of a virus

well sure i could be a virus but wery doutfull whit it LASTING THROUGH A HARDDRIVE CHAGE,

sure i shouldent rly be badmouthing somthing i hawent seen on my comp ofr over 8 years, but last time i saw it i instantly uninstalled it and installed avast, and it found 5 malvares b4 first scan

1 minute ago, MrShinny said:

norton is not a virus. What do you mean?

Norton is one the most widely used antiviruses. You don't have any credability because you can't spell ok? So research before responding and trying to make me sound wrong. I'm trying to help.

Free antivirus will always be worse than the paid. Yes it's the best free antivirus out there, but the best free antivirus is worst the worst paid antivirus. Just because it says it on their website doesn't mean it's true. lol

norton is most widly used yes, couse its comes whit almost every preinstalled system out there

an reason for bad spelling is couse english isnt main language nad im to lazr to check my spelling

well sure i could be a virus but wery doutfull whit it LASTING THROUGH A HARDDRIVE CHAGE,

sure i shouldent rly be badmouthing somthing i hawent seen on my comp ofr over 8 years, but last time i saw it i instantly uninstalled it and installed avast, and it found 5 malvares b4 first scan

Where did you buy this hard drive from?

a store in sweden, teknikmagasinet

3 minutes ago, synnapt said:

norton is most widly used yes, couse its comes whit almost every preinstalled system out there

It comes with most systems because it is popular and a pretty good antivirus. Sure it's not the best, but it's the best bang for the buck for companies like Lenovo, Dell and HP.

5 minutes ago, synnapt said:

an reason for bad spelling is couse english isnt main language nad im to lazr to check my spelling

Okay, but you still are throwing out false facts out there that couldn't be farther from the truth.

rekt