360 rad in arc midi r2

Artem

Don't know if ill do a full build log, so I'll just post this for now. Been busy working so that's why this is taking a while. Finally got the 360 in the roof of the r2. Cutting and drilling wasn't an issue, but I need to figure out how to mount the rad because the pre done holes were countersunk and the new ones weren't. So I had the option of either using longer screws and washers everywhere, mount the rad with only 8 out of 12 screws, or to countersink my own holes. Initially I was just going to use longer screws and washers everywhere, but then the top panel wouldn't slide and lock because the heads were sticking out and interfering. So instead of trimming the top panel, I just decided to countersink my own holes. As you can see in the pictures, I was going to use flat heads everywhere, but 3 of the 4 holes I drilled for the rad were too big and the heads of the flat heads just went straight through, which is why I used the pan head ones on some holes because they had a slightly bigger head. Now to assemble the pc!

Sorry for the iPhone pics.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

CPU: Intel i7-3770k at 4.8Ghz  CPU Cooling: 320mm UT60  Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD55  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB 2133Mhz (2x8GB)  SSD: Intel 330 Series 120GB  HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Green  GPU: EVGA GTX 780 x2  Sound Card: Creative Recon3D  PSU: Raidmax RX-1000AE 1000W  Case: Arc Midi R2  Monitor: Benq XL2420T at 129Hz  OS: W8 64Bit  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate  Mouse: Logitech MX518  Mousepad: Steelseries QCK+  Headset: Turtlebeach X12 (Temp.)

So close, yet so far...Posted Image

CPU: Intel i7-3770k at 4.8Ghz  CPU Cooling: 320mm UT60  Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD55  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB 2133Mhz (2x8GB)  SSD: Intel 330 Series 120GB  HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Green  GPU: EVGA GTX 780 x2  Sound Card: Creative Recon3D  PSU: Raidmax RX-1000AE 1000W  Case: Arc Midi R2  Monitor: Benq XL2420T at 129Hz  OS: W8 64Bit  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate  Mouse: Logitech MX518  Mousepad: Steelseries QCK+  Headset: Turtlebeach X12 (Temp.)