Green Pixels while moving

Hi guys, i have bought a new prebuilt Pc with: Lenovo Y720 Tower

gtx 1070 Lenovo edition

intel i7 7700

16 GB ram

and im am using a 60 herz Monitor. Im worried because i nocticed a few times already that my pixels, at the edges of objects, in games or of Pictures, turn green while moving them. Also with V-sync and Fps limit, on or off.

I am using MSI-Afterburner to cool the Graphics Card under full load, up to max 65c. I am not overclocking it at all.

I've already cleaned the HDMI cable with contact cleaner, reinstalled all drivers. After i reboot the system it goes away, but then it appears again.

So im worried, could it be a broken gpu? i've never swapped gpu's or even touched the gtx 1070 after i bought it. I got a 2 years guarantee on the pc.

Should i send it back and get a new exemplar or do you guys have the solution to this problem?

Thanks in advance. The video with the Problem will be attached when i get to record it.

Did you already uninstall and reinstall the driver? Just asking..

If you find any grammar or spelling errors please fill out entry permit A38, thanks.

Greetings from germany

Profilepicture by Chibiterasu-chan

20 minutes ago, Malone said:

Hi guys, i have bought a new prebuilt Pc with: Lenovo Y720 Tower

gtx 1070 Lenovo edition

intel i7 7700

16 GB ram

and im am using a 60 herz Monitor. Im worried because i nocticed a few times already that my pixels, at the edges of objects, in games or of Pictures, turn green while moving them. Also with V-sync and Fps limit, on or off.

I am using MSI-Afterburner to cool the Graphics Card under full load, up to max 65c. I am not overclocking it at all.

I've already cleaned the HDMI cable with contact cleaner. After i reboot the system it goes away, but then it appears again.

So im worried, could it be a broken gpu? i've never swapped gpu's or even touched the gtx 1070 after i bought it. I got a 2 years guarantee on the pc.

Sould i send it back and get a new exemplar or do you guys have the solution to this problem?

Thanks in advance. The video with the Problem will be attached when i get to record it.

Try a new pair of HDMI cables or even DVI just to test. If still the same result RMA it

• 2 weeks later...
On 3.7.2018 at 3:36 PM, crosstiger said:

Did you already uninstall and reinstall the driver? Just asking..

yeah i did. sry for not mentioning it :)

Alright looks like the MONITOR is the culprit. The problem occured again today and i just turned the screen off and on and fixed the Power supply-cable and it vanished. Do you think its still the screen or the GPU?

And thx for the fast replies

On 3.7.2018 at 3:44 PM, ZeouLs said:

Try a new pair of HDMI cables or even DVI just to test. If still the same result RMA it

I already tried and cleaned both. it occured on both