All show no go (first build)

Dttocs

So i have completed the first part of my first ever build.

Bit of background.  Never touched a computer for anything other than watching YouTube up until about 2 years ago (i am 48 yrs old)

Then i got into fpv mini racing quads that need flight controller programming (up dates, pid tuning,cli commands, esc programming) 

I need to learn from the beginning all the basic stuff like working with zip files etc.

A mate gave me a old work station that was great for about 12 months and started to have issues a couple months ago.

So i brought a dell 5675

Amd ryzen 1700x 

Radeon rx580 

Ssd  hdd etc. Great for video editing my gopro footage. 

It was advertised as a mid gaming pc. 

Never played a pc game in my life but wanted to try it .

Got instantly addicted to pubg 

So next came a predator ultrawide and a mechanical keyboard and multi button mouse.

My interest in computers was growing rapidly. Then watching channels like linustechtips got me wanting to build something myself. 

So it started as a mini pc for my room to stream movies and Netflix. 

It currently has a amd 2200g apu. 

But as i was buying gear for the build i decided to future proof it a little with a 650w psu. By the time i started building it i had decided to take it further, so instead of just buying some rgb fans i added a aio cooler with rgb fans and controller (wanted it to look pretty lol) 

Unfortunately the board was not compatible with the gen 2 apu/cpu so i borrowed a older CPU and did a bios update.

So build is 

In win 301 case

Msi a320 gaming pro MB 

Amd 2200g apu 

Corsair  vengance 2400 8g ram 

Coolermaster mastercool ml240r rad/pump.

240g ssd 

Thermaltake smart pro rgb 650w fully modular psu.

Picking up a Ryzen 2600 this week and the following week a Gigabyte Auroras rx580. 

20180701_111952.jpg

Good on you for teaching yourself this stuff and building it and solving an issue like using an older CPU to update BIOS. System looks great. CPU/GPU upgrade is gonna be great.

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

Good for you! 

I miss being new to PC building. There's just nothing like your first build. I'm 44 and I still remember my first new (non scrap, outdated) hardware build. It was a Pentium 166 Mhz.

Thanks for the kind words guys much appreciated.