AMD Driver Rollback issues

Hello guys :)

Recently I changed my boot drive and my AMD drivers somehow went back to 17.1.1. (I was unaware of this) Those were working fine. And framerates overall were improved.
When I realized that, I thought, damn, these drivers are old, better update them. And so I did. Updated to 18.6.1.

FPS dropped on my current main game (Destiny 2) by a fair bit, and I knew it was the drivers, because my settings were still the same.

Downloaded DDU, booted into safe mode, uninstalled the newer drivers, restart. Installed the 17.1.1 drivers. Restart. And now, my mouse won't work (?) and (by using the keyboard obviously) launch Destiny 2 just because. Everything goes to shit... Maybe the drivers I downloaded weren't the right ones? IDK, here's the link http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/amd-radeon-software-crimson-relive-17-1-1-driver-download.html

Anyone know what's going on and what I should do, or what I did wrong?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT1: I just noticed, the mouse works fine for a few seconds, but then, the sound of when you plug a device to your Windows PC pops up for some reason, idk what it is that is being recognized by the PC, and after that, the mouse stops working... Could be of use for troubleshooting, idk

"an obvious supporter of privacy"