Ssd and hard drive ?

Can I have an ssd and  2 wd blue 1tb in  my computer and have the ssd as main for windows and the Wd blue for games 

this 

You can. You would just install windows on the drive you want to be your boot drive, and then you would connect the hard drive to the sata interface at the same time. Once windows is installed and you want to install some of your games, you just select the hard drive when it asks you what location you want to install your games on. 

Four installers ( steam, origin or uplay )

You’re getting assigned a drive into settings

10 minutes ago, Maximusfoximus said:

You can. You would just install windows on the drive you want to be your boot drive, and then you would connect the hard drive to the sata interface at the same time. Once windows is installed and you want to install some of your games, you just select the hard drive when it asks you what location you want to install your games on. 

Yup i do the same thing in my gaming rig i have 1 HDD for the OS and the other HDD for the games i want to play as games are getting bigger and bigger

1 hour ago, Maximusfoximus said:

and then you would connect the hard drive to the sata interface at the same time.

Don't do this. Windows might put the MBR onto the WD 1TB... Install windows first onto the SSD then plug the 1TB into the computer.

You can install everything just unplug the sata cable from the drive, then plug it in after install. If you get a no OS found error on boot, simply go into your bios and make the SSD as primary.

1 minute ago, Egg-Roll said:

Don't do this. Windows might put the MBR onto the WD 1TB... Install windows first onto the SSD then plug the 1TB into the computer.

You can install everything just unplug the sata cable from the drive, then plug it in after install. If you get a no OS found error on boot, simply go into your bios and make the SSD as primary.

You can do that also. I just suggested that because when I do windows installs I usually do it using the custom set up where I select the drive I want to install it on anyway. 

1 hour ago, Maximusfoximus said:

You can do that also. I just suggested that because when I do windows installs I usually do it using the custom set up where I select the drive I want to install it on anyway. 

I think I have that issue because I left a few HDD's in when installing, I need the installed disk as top priority yet if I remove all other drives in priority I get the os error(change priority same thing), sometimes it'll simply say nope and force me to manually select the drive (it's been plagued since install). You won't know if windows did a oops till it is too late lol... I would always suggest plugging in the system drive first and install windows, this blackmails windows to put everything on that drive and do its job right... I hate windows 10...