AOC G2260VWQ6 refresh rate

just tilt
Go to solution Solved by AskTJ,

Go to your Desktop, right click and select Display Settings. Scroll to Advanced Display Settings, Select Display Adapter Properties, Monitor and select your refresh rate from the drop down list.

Hello,

I'm having trouble with my new monitor, AOC G2260VWQ6.

It advertises a 75Hz refresh rate, though in Radeon Settings panel when I went into specifications it said it uses a 60Hz refresh rate instead.

I created a custom resolution in the Radeon Settings panel. I left everything stock, just changed the refresh rate to 75Hz.

Now, my question is how do I monitor the refresh rate to make sure it's really using it's advertised 75Hz refresh rate instead of overriding my custom resolution in windows/games and using it's native(?) 60hz refresh rate?

EDIT: I'm using a DisplayPort cable and I have FreeSync enabled.

Go to your Desktop, right click and select Display Settings. Scroll to Advanced Display Settings, Select Display Adapter Properties, Monitor and select your refresh rate from the drop down list.

hi.

39 minutes ago, AskTJ said:

Solved. Thank you very much!