Need new monitor deciding between 1080 or 1200

Go to solution Solved by Valkyrie Lenneth,

1080 is a more common resolution, id stick wit hthat since almost everything suppports 1080,   1200 isnt supported by everything

either go 1080 or 4k ( if u want the pixels that bad )

This is just another typical I want peoples opinions on some monitors.

Right now I'm looking at the https://www.amazon.com/HP-23-8-inch-Adjustment-Speakers-VH240a/dp/B072M34RQC

I like it bc it is cheaper only 109$, and I know its a 23.8 inch's so it shouldn't look bad I believe but If anyone knows a good 1200p monitor that isn't expensive that would be great.

Right now I have 1060 in my rig so I'm able to run everything I play. 

1080 is a more common resolution, id stick wit hthat since almost everything suppports 1080,   1200 isnt supported by everything

(◑‿◐)

1 minute ago, Valkyrie Lenneth said:

Okay thanks, ill stick with the 1080 

That monitor you linked is a solid monitor, should do what you need it to do. Don't expect any use out of the on board speakers or anything like that though. As @Valkyrie Lenneth said, save yourself the trouble and stick to more standardized resolutions. Spending extra money on something that will just make you more frustrated and really wont notice a difference is a little silly.

Ryzen 9 3950x - 64 GB DDR4 - NVME 980 pro SSD - EVGA RTX 3080 FTW Ultra - FAD CASE

Full custom loop / links below out of date

LTT Build Log | PCPP Build Log

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if I stop responding, I've probably gotten busy as I mostly am only on here while working.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

1 minute ago, jeffmeyer5295 said:

That monitor you linked is a solid monitor, should do what you need it to do. Don't expect any use out of the on board speakers or anything like that though. As @Valkyrie Lenneth said, save yourself the trouble and stick to more standardized resolutions. Spending extra money on something that will just make you more frustrated and really wont notice a difference is a little silly.

Yeah thanks, and I have Logitech speakers and a headset definitely won't be using the onboard speakers haha. thanks for the reassuring that it's a good monitor. I'll stick with it!!!